What do you really hate? (II)

Breaking down 6 gallons of VG, 2 gallons of PG, and 2L of NIC Salts that were 50v/50p.

I just kept putting it off, until today. :frowning:

6 Likes

I’m almost outta gas, other than that everything’s going as usual….

4 Likes

I had a meeting to discuss teaching geography with a fundamentalist - I had the liberal who trained me running through my mind.

I always miss Ieuian and his beautiful style until Parkinson’s took him.

5 Likes

I hate that it’s getting pretty hard to ignore these numbers any longer …

6 Likes

5 Likes

I think we ALL know or realize that our data, and recipes ARE being scraped off or ELR, and have been for some time. No one here (I don’t think) has any real misconceived notions of privacy, but, when someone ELSE is trying to turn a profit off of that, then I start to have a problem. Now MAYBE some NEW information will come to light, but as it stands, it doesn’t look good.

Thanks out to @Psycho_316 for shedding light on this situation. It also appears as if this “business” was being formulated, and discussed here on ELR previously.

I wonder how much Lars will be getting compensated for sales of his recipe ?

https://www.eliquidremix.com/recipe/banudding-cake

4 Likes

I’m making 30 cents off a bottle of SOLeHo which is just soho at 8%… Cha-fucking-ching

5 Likes

I regularly watch a channel called TNOTPR where he mixes recipes that are on the web thingy and critiques them. I find his channel informative and the bloke himself very likable. In fact I think he tried one of @SessionDrummer recipes once.
Recently he got scammed by this mob (I think) and gave them a shout out thinking the original creator was getting a percentage of any sales.

Subsequently he put another quick video up explaining that he was duped and to ignore his previous comments as this business was out of order. I felt sorry for the bloke as it was clearly obvious that he was truly annoyed and upset to have been conned like that.

I admire his honesty but not the company concerned.

5 Likes

@Gazza7 I tried, but could not find it…

4 Likes

I don’t think he had it up for long before removing it as he didn’t want to dwell on it. He did mention it in a review he did just after on a juice called Corpse Flower (lovely name) I think.

4 Likes

@Rocky02852 how is Big Blue doing ?

2 Likes

Well the good news is my fuel mileage has improved now that winter is over. I was averaging 13 and change when running it in auto AWD…

The bad news is I got F-ing broadsided by a deer on the passenger side, not too bad but damage to both doors,
waiting for the insurance adjuster to inspect it….

4 Likes

Oh snap. I saw the check engine and brake light.

2 Likes

Haha that’s in my old gmc plow truck, totally normal :ok_hand: it only has 2nd gear so not much need for brakes, and last time I checked the engine it was still there :joy:

3 Likes

just woke up, slept all day but found out someone has spent over 600 dollars on a gambling site using my credit card… So I’m changing all the passwords and waiting 10+ minutes so far to call my bank…

4 Likes
2 Likes

I hate having no one. My mother lives a town away, I used to have a nurse that would come see me once a week and that’s no longer a thing. The new people were requiring money in order to get assistance. I’m constantly sick, I have a bipap and sleep on average multiple times totalling 4 hours average, I have over 600 dollars in charges with my credit card and the company in question doesn’t know about it, the bank claims it from them and they’re investigating it as my last transaction was over a month ago according to them. Amazon just mysteriously can’t deliver things necessary for hydroponics gardening. Seeds, Nutrients and Hydroponics. Their refund policy is 3-5 days but 2+ weeks to issue a refund, so that’s great. My single kidney isn’t functionining properly and I might need dialysis now and that would require me to take a 40 dollar cab ride every fucking time I have to go (assuming I need more). My brother hasn’t talked to me in over 2 months and doesn’t answer texts or phone calls. Democracy is dead, we’re going to have a food shortage, it’s all manufactured and life is pretty awful

And I’m not looking for sympathy I just don’t talk to other people.

5 Likes

Sorry you’re experiencig this @anon44012888. I hope it gets better for you. Have you thought of joining or starting a support group to help deal with it all? Something you can do in person, even with strangers can help with the mental stress and who knows, maybe there are people who can help with some of the physical things that you’re missing. You never know who you might meet. Just a thought.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that @anon44012888

3 Likes

What do you need? Lights should be easy to find on Amazon. Liquid nutrients you can search Scott’s. They bought out most of the smaller guys. PH chemicals Scott’s again. Amazon will have the test meter. Heavy duty storage bins to mix the water and chemicals in. Pumps are the same as the kind used in the garden ponds. Again Amazon.

4 Likes