What do you really hate? (II)

Wife’s pics, still trying to get home…

10 Likes

Bummer SD, be safe mate.

9 Likes

Sparky! I don’t even know what that means. Remember, I have 2 speeds, slow and stop.

4 Likes

Oh No! Is everyone in the house okay? So sorry for the damage. I’ve had house damage caused by “the will of God” before and insurance covers it but it’s not fun when you have to temporarily move out. Any leaking?

7 Likes

Well, after SD’s falling tree I feel pathetic hating on a sliding fill cap. You know, the kind where the fill hole isn’t big enough and when a bubble gets caught juice pours down the sides of your tank? I bet that went over like a lead balloon :rofl:

10 Likes

F 2020 guys. I think we’ve had enough this year. How about you guys ?

11 Likes

That sux SD, I hope you can get it fixed soon!

8 Likes

That looks bad. I hope your family is safe.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear that.
Hoping first and foremost that everyone is ok. Second, Lord spare the kit(s)!

8 Likes

Scrip = short for prescription.
(was talking about how Aussies are having to “fight” to get scrips for getting Nicotine. But they’ll write you out a scrip for some bullshit drug that’s “been approved”, but side effects may include anal leakage, ulcers, kidney damage, etc. with NO problem [and no risk to their practice] :rage: )

Your original pic in post 428, was for Hydroxycloroquine. WhateverTF that is.

7 Likes

The feeling is DEFINITELY shared my boy.

12 Likes

Thanks @muth, @delltrapp, @Sprkslfly, @Sevencasper.

7 Likes

A wonder cure for covid 19.

4 Likes

I hate hatred

6 Likes

Thank you again @muth. Very kind of you. No leaking, BUT, no rain since “suck day”. Already contacted insurance co., and one of their large project teams, and my tree guy is at least getting the tree off the house, 1.5 days thus far. Gotta tarp up before the next big rain coming, so here’s to fingers crossed, I can plug the holes first.

9 Likes

Sucks to hear it SD. I’d say ‘at least it wasn’t in the winter’, but there’s really no good time for something like that to happen. Keep us posted.

8 Likes

Been there, done that lol. I pulled the barrel off a dripper to juice it up while in the middle of a conversation. My next vape left two coil burns on my lips. I hated that.

9 Likes

What will you use?

5 Likes

Well I may NOT be doing it, depends if the Ins. Co.'s approved guy shows up, but I had planned to get a big tarp, nail it over the ridge, and lay over entire portion of roof, with hangoff to protect the drip edge. He’s calling me back.

8 Likes

Good luck with that. Trees on roofs suck man. My mom was living in a trailer while building their house, and a tree bigger than yours there fell right on the living room/kitchen area. The upper cabinets were touching the countertop, and a 10" diameter limb stabbed through the roof, through the couch, and on through the floor. Crushed the trailer like a pop can. Fortunately they weren’t home, but it was two months before they could move into the house.

10 Likes