What do you really hate? (II)

And ine question for you @Joel . If you are offended by the removal of these post or the merges WHY would you point out other peoples posts?

2 Likes

You wanna have a serious discussion PM meā€¦ Btw i am happy for you regarding job. It sucks that the best part of dsy is you taking a shit

6 Likes

and the flip side:
Oxfordshire County Council Pass Climate Lockdown ā€˜trialā€™ to Begin in 2024".
However, the claim is false.

According to a council spokesperson, residents will not be locked down in their homes as part of the plans, which aim to reduce congestion.

ā€œTraffic filters are not a climate lockdown, they are designed to reduce traffic on inner city roads in Oxford,ā€ the spokesperson told AFP on December 8.
UK county council approved traffic scheme, not ā€˜climate lockdown trialā€™ for 2024 (yahoo.com)

Info from Oxfordshire County Council:

Across our county, we want to reduce unnecessary journeys by private vehicles and make walking, cycling, public and shared transport the natural first choice.

This will help us deliver an affordable, sustainable and inclusive transport system that enables the county to thrive whilst protecting the environment and making Oxfordshire a better place to live for all residents.
Traffic filters | Oxfordshire County Council

5 Likes

Doublespeak is a thing too, pay attention to the words these people are saying.

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry @Mikser with the huge push to EVā€™s, which will only work to LIMIT your movement (control), AND for the fact, that if COMPLETELY MINED, there are only enough minerals required to make EV batteries, to replace 10 percent of all existing petro fuled vehicles. WAIT, what about the OTHER 90 % ???

Exactly ā€¦

2 Likes

See Session, youā€™re a smart guy, I donā€™t care what the others say about you.

2 Likes

Hehe, I just stopped listening to them, and focused more on the voices in my head @Joel.

1 Like

I hate that my entire city is out of cat litter.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/wolsned/status/1601305482165391363

1 Like

1 Like

Iā€™ll take a picture of what I usedā€¦ Old potting soil from my herbs

2 Likes

1 Like

Donā€™t know why my shit doesnā€™t work

2 Likes

I donā€™t like embedding Twitter shit, because the forum software doesnā€™t parse and preview it right. Screen grab for the win.

1 Like

Wait what! Iā€™m not surprised but didnā€™t hear it before. It figures. They are natural corona carriers, always have been btw. Corona is old!
The day they come for my dog is the day they will have to kill me.

That sounds like the story about working from home during the lockdowns.
You could cut the lawn while waiting for your pc to do whatever.

The natural first choice, sounds good. Due to circumstances this ā€˜natural first choiceā€™ has always been the only one I had.
No car, no drivers licence and no extra money to waste on public traffic.

Itā€™s lovely to walk to your destination when the sun shines. Itā€™s a little different when itā€™s pissing down with rain, or there are snowstorms you have to plow through.
Very hard to have to take care of a sick relative under those conditions.

The bike is an alternative, but Iā€™m still not well enough to use that. Too dizzy.
Not all weather conditions are suited for a bike ride either. Anyway, you will not be allowed to have one. It is property and thatā€™s evil.

Imagine you are taking care of your sick mother in the next town. She needs daily care and you can only take the car twice a week! She phones you because she fell and canā€™t get up. You will have to walk God knows how many miles to get there.

They will probably assure the people that for emergencies there will be exceptions.
The problem with that is that they will decide if it is an emergency, not you! I donā€™t know if you have noticed, but their priorities are not the same as ours.
Furthermore, how many hoops will you have to jump through to acquire that permission?
How long will it take? Remember we are talking emergency, not lack of a pack of milk.

To me it sounds like Iā€™m going to move back in with my mum. Compared to the amount of control these people want to have, my mother was mild, very mild.
I ran away age 14 because it was too much.

Iā€™m so tired of those slogans. The same reason we had to give our healthcare to the free market (and everything else)
So much cheaper and efficient! Itā€™s a bottomless pit where peoples money disappears into, without getting anything in return.

Unless you want to count the medical care provided by brainwashed puppets whoā€™ve forgotten what the word ā€˜oathā€™ means.

Is it allowed to target all of them? Left, right, centre, off centre? Or should we give them all a break, because itā€™s too easy? Shooting fish in a barrel is not much of a sport I suppose.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Letā€™s do some sleuthing guys, canā€™t find anything more on this

3 Likes

I summarized @Joel. It looks like the lax prosecution of theft IS going to be having a MUCH larger impact on people, some of whom thought it wouldnā€™t effect them. You know itā€™s getting bad, when the biggest retailer canā€™t overcome the issues ā€¦

• Raising Prices
  • Closing Stores (cited mass increase in theft/shoplifting)
  • Re-thinking store locations due TO increase in theft/shoplifting
  • Criminals not being prosecuted will cause additional store closings
  • Desire for administration to adapt policy consistency, and clarity, to allow for capital investment
  • Approx. 260 million package thefts in 2022 from residences (up 50 million from last year)
  • The reduction in penalties for shoplifting

#Right_Direction ??

4 Likes

Well, interestingly enough thereā€™s a bill that doesnā€™t charge people for theft under $900 in Californiaā€¦

Proposition 47

2 Likes

I am a right leaning news fanatic nut, but remind me never to debate you, LOL. You clearly articulate your point much better than most. Iā€™m just glad we are on the same side, the right side.

3 Likes