What do you really hate? (II)

I really hate I haven’t seen our good friend TorturedZen around, anyone hear from him at all? Just hoping he’s alright.

7 Likes

Simply put, you ARE funny J. In what can sometimes be a humourless world, you are a breath of fresh air, even when you skirt the too delicate sensibilities of some who don’t get it. Keep on keeping on mate :+1:

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Here I sit broken hearted I paid 10 cents and only farted

2 Likes

5 Likes

And I thought WE were screwed up …

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: For those who want to talk ! (Politics)

Conspiracy theorist

4 Likes

But, but, but Elon Musk is proving it otherwise…

2 Likes

Yeah, I mean it only makes sense to put a chip in your brain because the inventor totally didn’t get funding from intelligence agencies because his parents were free jasons.

3 Likes

Called it!

4 Likes

Incredible share @mikser.

3 Likes

Hey @fidalgo_vapes there’s a political post here a few actually, you want to remove those too or are you just doing it for me?

3 Likes

Hey @fidalgo_vapes, do recall you saying that I’m the only one reporting posts, wanna bring up all the ones I’ve reported for spam and show me the list of the same few people that report me for random things because they have dill pickles in their poopchutes?

4 Likes

Hey @fidalgo_vapes Hey

2 Likes

3 Likes

They have been moved to the thread in the saloon where they belong…Am i just doing it to you ? No i just moved KC post to the thread . You feel this way because you post so many political post and you post the same ones in multiple threads.

If you scroll up you posted something about Canada bills i didnt remove that or put it in the thread in the saloon . Quit pulling the poor me posts, you are smart enough to know what posts i move or remove WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT IT AT LEAST A FEW TIMES…

8 Likes

Bingo…Thank you

6 Likes

What about my toilet selfies? I thought we moved passed this? I am excited about my new job and want to show people the best part of my day, which is pooping on the clock. Are you not happy for me?

2 Likes