What do you really hate? (II)

LOL, didn’t have that one. Just tried to drop 1mg per 1.5 weeks, and slowly cut back, but anxiety began to rise, vaping maybe a smidge more, but things improved with the increased NIC level.

3 Likes

1mg is fine… 2mg is fine [[for me]] as a decrease… but when I made a huge 18mg to a 12mg… omg!
It was like I had no coffee, no smokes, and yeah not pleasant to be around at all… so baby steps will always work, its on a base of how bad do you want to cut back.

When faced with restriction tho, one needs to know how to work thru the changes that will happen in AU or other places. It sucks, but… do what you have to or can do. there isnt any [wiggle] room to say hey I will stay at 6mg forever, when you are going to run out. Finding a coping skill helps and matters.
Focus more on flavor rather than nic.

3 Likes

Laziness , lack of organization …Right now im hating myself for leaving this mess last night …

7 Likes

I can relate to that I’ve got so lazy I stopped putting flavours away and ordered way too much of late.

4 Likes

Your teasing me …Right ??? Did you see my mess ?? lmao

7 Likes

It’s only a mess if you don’t know where stuff is :rofl: that’s what I like to tell myself :rofl:

Mines more of an organised mess. The cyclone of today’s mixing hasn’t hit yet…
Thinking about it I tell people at work I have a huge mess, they look and wonder what I’m talking about.

5 Likes

I’m telling you these storage boxes are a life saver.

6 Likes

I use a dedicted Refer …I am building a wall rack for Wonder Flavours bc I have to entire line in the Original 30ml bottles …Regardless of what I do my table is ending up like this too often for my taste

5 Likes

I’m seeing a lot of stuff I like there Fiddy.

5 Likes

Ooorah @marsh8.

6 Likes

Lol…The more I look the more I am ashamed …Cleaning now

6 Likes

Is the masking tape for labels? Just curious cuz that’s what I’ve used ever since I started mixing. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you really should ask if the locktite is used to seal nic bottles.

6 Likes

I am going to hate it when I flip my mix room.
I have the opposite issue, I am downsizing soon… if I can do a remodel the way I am thinking.

Getting rid of old large empty bottles, I recycle. I am keeping all my glass bottles…
Then fresh paint, and have to move my tables out and then back in again.
I know I will have to hire some help, unless I can convince my boss to come help.
Issue with that is he always brings me more “stuff”… but I can’t complain… even still tho!!
Just the thought of a redo, makes me shudder! It will take me some time.

5 Likes

Exactly…Lol , its easy peasy …Ive always said inwas gonna get a labeler but masking tape is great

5 Likes

That would be for the shower lmao…And is in the wrong place

5 Likes

I hate getting older. I was hoping to be sitting in a little cafe somewhere serene and picturesque flirting with the waitresses and sipping a coffee…but no. I spent the day in the desert in 105F with very little shade, unloading two box trucks packed with food, then sorting it all out and repacking it back into the box trucks for distribution.
I can barely walk now and tomorrow is distribution day. FML

10 Likes

Suck it up, butter cup! :wink:

5 Likes

I use that for my jangly coil clamps :grin:

2 Likes

I feel your pain, brother! Getting old sucks but it’s better than the alternative, eh?

Where the hell are my cybernetic implants!!! I was promised cybernetic implants and I want them NOW!!!

7 Likes