What do you really hate? (II)

I was hoping there was another old fart around these parts that would get the reference! :facepunch:

4 Likes

Aged and gaseous, thatā€™s me :rofl:

4 Likes

Well I hate 2020 so far. A death in my immediate family, and a neighbor DURING COVID-19 (BUT, not related to COVID), COVID-19, down-sizing at my company, layoffs, death of a musician idol of mine, being an ESSENTIAL worker, etc.

Glad YOU guys are ALL safe, sound, and healthy, but man, can we get a DO-OVER for this year ??

9 Likes

Iā€™m afraid do-overs are only for the likes of kick-ball, jacks, and such. Life will smack you around a bit and hopes you learn, go forward, and persevere.

Hereā€™s to moving forward:

7 Likes
2 Likes

Oh for crying out loudā€¦enough of getting smacked around already. This year is truly a test for every living soul.

5 Likes

Holy hell! That wasnā€™t even on my Apocalypse Bingo card! WTF?

3 Likes

Water and fire, so essential to life but so devastating when theyā€™re out of control :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

I see where you are coming from its happened to me too but not all our taste buds are the same nor do we all like the same

3 Likes

Racial rioting.These scenes donā€™t seem to be helping their cause.

6 Likes

WARNING !!!

WARNING !!!

1 Like

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/my-locality-holier-than-thou-espn-nba-reporter-faces-flak-for-hypocritical-tweet-about-george-floyd-protest

2 Likes

Not being able to unlike a post when someone adds condescending remarks days after the fact. :fu:

2 Likes

Utility companies that donā€™t play well with each other. Waited 4 hours for my third attempt at getting phone and internet to the house, AT&T canā€™t run fiber to the house until they pay PGE to access the power poles. On top of that, when PGE stubbed out the conduit for telcom, they did it 30 feet away from the damn pole!!! GRRRR!

2 Likes

@paingawd, I sometimes deal with new construction at my job, and I DO feel your pain Sir.

3 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Australian Government BANNING ALL NICOTINE IMPORTS

A post was merged into an existing topic: Australian Government BANNING ALL NICOTINE IMPORTS

Thatā€™s what I tell everyone I know who is still smoking, in regards to vaping. Iā€™ve try, try, tried to kick myself down, but havenā€™t succeeded yet. Always trying, because then I would have MO MONEY FO FLAVES !!!

3 Likes

Here is the telling signals that you dropped your nic too fast:

Licking drip tips
Vaping too much higher in amounts than normal amounts

If you notice this, ease back up a bitā€¦ or work thru it, as againā€¦ takes 3 days to adjust.
If you can beat it, you are golden! :smiley:

4 Likes