What do you really hate? (II)

That makes sense but I am using MTL RTA’s…I would consider those recipes I am referring to would be somewhat meant for my setup since I still use those older kind of tanks LMAO

4 Likes

When a kidnapping/murder plot against one of our governors is uncovered by the FBI. What the bejeezus is happening to us? I don’t care who it is, this is insane!

6 Likes

I so agree and I’m just dumbfounded. Honestly, what the hell is happening to us? This crap is icing on the bullshit cake that this year has been. I can’t support this or anyone who thinks this way. I’m sad and pissed and so very disappointed.

5 Likes

So glad I live in Aus… Seems out of control over there and god only knows what will happen post election.

6 Likes

I have the same fears, brother. Either way, I think it’s going to hit the fan.

6 Likes

Unfortunately, I think you are right. All I can say is stay safe and good luck.

6 Likes

I’m getting kind of scared at this point.

5 Likes

Yeah, that IS pretty unprecedented. It’s never right to plan or enact that sort of thing, but I believe it is in reaction to a lot of what she did, and is doing as Governor. Again, doesn’t make any plots right, but I know that I kept hearing complaints about unchecked power, and this seems to be some blowback from that, for better or worse.

What happens next ?? Who knows, 2020 has been pretty damned screwed up already, so I’m sure we won’t be surprised.

3 Likes

Not really that unusual, High profile figures are almost always on someone’s list. These types of things do not always make the news, More times than not they are kept quiet. When it hits the media there is usually some political motivation behind the release. Just an observation from my experience.

5 Likes

I really hate eggs. They are disgustings.

6 Likes

lol & the bloody things dont bounce
well, not great anyway!
welcome simon, good to have you here mate

3 Likes

Uh, our government is overflowing with unchecked power but I don’t hear about many murder plots about it. Sure, I’d love to set my sites on a couple of targets but that’s where I check my reactions. I just don’t believe that the ultimate answer lies in violence. It only begets more violence then we kill each other… then it’s all over…

T-Shirt Hell :: Shirts :: THAT'S ALL FOLKS (PORKY PIG)

6 Likes

Root canals. I’m sitting up in bed popping Advil after 3 hours in the dentist’s chair at BU Dental School.

7 Likes

Being called back to work after 8 months furlough. I leave the house at 7:15am this morning. I find out it’s canceled due to a possible covid case. We’re all on standby.

A fall surge was predicted and here we are ffs. 2 days ago we had the highest 1 day numbers since this thing began. Now what?

8 Likes

I really hate those who never used the product and suggest other ones by products that they never used and wasted the money of other person too by their unexperienced attitude of misleading persons

8 Likes

I think in a courtroom they call that “Hearsay” :rofl:

6 Likes

Allegedly :grin:

7 Likes

“That flavor was allegedly great although I never tried it myself.” “Eh, that’s a bunch of hearsay!” “Says who?” “Mary told Susie who said that Johnny tried it and he told Ricky who hasn’t tried it but told Mary to buy it.” :crazy_face:

6 Likes

2 Likes

I opened a new Profile Unity the other day. It drives me crazy the way some RTAs are tightened so much in the factory. I couldn’t unscrew the glass section and I couldn’t find my tool I normally use. So, not for the first time, I broke the glass. I only use the larger of the two but it’s still very annoying.

11 Likes