What do you really hate? (II)

Also fun… lol

Agree 100% with that, quick way to get me to just ignore them totally.

5 Likes

lol, if they’re anything like some of the younger girls I work with, I highly doubt they’d even be bothered by an attempt at overwhelming them with messages… lmbo, they’d actually prolly enjoy thinking they have justification in having their phones out ALL the time… one was laughing at the fact she often has 10-15 hours of screen time a day :sweat_smile: #AllDayLong

7 Likes

Nah, my youngest is 31 and she’s a lot like me :pray:

It is mainly my sister, she’s 63 for crying out loud :sob:
I’m sure I can overwhelm her.

She’s one of those people that cannot stand living in a mess. Things have to be tidy or she cannot relax.
I know her schedule :smiling_imp:

We get on like a house on fire, but we are completely different.
I don’t see any mess when my nose is stuck in a book :grin:

I could just send random letters from the book I’m reading on a Monday afternoon.
Combine two activities, that’ll fuck her up :broom:

12 Likes

PREACH sister!!!

Man that shit pisses me off. :angry:
So much so that I’ve told certain people flat out that if it takes more than about 3 texts, you’d better just go ahead and CALL me before you start.

10 Likes

Are you talking about me?

5 Likes

Gmail outage in the DC, NY and Boston area. Various issues users are having. My entire label of vape orders and receipts deleted. I sure hope they restore everything. $#*&%!!!

5 Likes

Google pwns you!!! :rofl:

6 Likes

Talking behind backs is what I call it.

2 Likes

Eh, not funny. My vape orders file is the most valuable email I own. Screw my inbox :rofl: I’m sure I have 5000+ emails.

4 Likes

I’m really starting to hate working.
Too bad I’m addicted to food and shelter an’ shit…

12 Likes

Slow learner, are ya?

10 Likes

There’s a reason I have the name that I do.

10 Likes

You could volunteer to have your brain uploaded to an android Then you wouldn’t need food or shelter. But then you wouldn’t need to vape either and that would be no fun.

6 Likes

Childproof bottle caps :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage: :fu:

I went postal on my bottle caps.

If anyone knows of an easy way to destroy these motherf#&%ers please share. I used a hacksaw, sheet metal cutters, wire snips, razor blades, you name it. I hate them!

7 Likes

It’s very simple my dear, hire a child, they usually manage :grin:

11 Likes

Don’t hold back Muth. Let it out

10 Likes

I hate this time of the year when the sky is clear sunny days the temperature drops to - 18

8 Likes

I hate when we get so much snow that I have to shovel my big ass driveway. Luckily last night snow didn’t stick to most roads and driveway was good enough to drive on :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I hate how “complex” mixing for friends and co-workers can be some times. Have a co-worker who’s state banned flavored juices, and wanted to be added to my list. I asked what he was currently vaping (mod/tank/setup/pod) and what PG/VG ratio, and NIC.

He stated he’s a podder, and after explaining to him, stated he WAS a MTL’er. No clue on the PG/VG ratio, but it looked pretty thin, assuming 50p/50v or 70p/30v. NO info on the label from the bottle he had, BUT, it stated 25mg. That’s pretty high. I asked him to take pics of the entire bottle label and sure enough, just flavor name (local juice house), and 25mg clearly on the bottle. Not Salts, just 25mg.

I ask him more questions, making SURE he’s not sub-ohming in a cloud-er, and he’s not. Draws into mouth, inhales, a true MTL’er.

I decided to NOT make him full 25mg NIC juice, but mix him up some 70p/30v 18mg which myself and numerous other co-workers MTL with. He loved the flavors but claimed it was harsh, so BACK to the drawing board. Going to either try some Salts, or 50/50 10mg next. Ahhh the fun.

10 Likes

Go with the salts imo. If it’s too soft a hit just raise the pg or an unobtrusive harsh flavor.

5 Likes