What do you really hate? (II)

Not amused Download angry 3

5 Likes

I have one of those, too. animated smileys angry

4 Likes

Vinegarā€¦bwa haha

4 Likes

Idk of any other person who custom mixes like you. Your customers are very lucky.

6 Likes

Thanks @muth.

6 Likes

Unfortunately they calling for biggest snow since 2018 in my area tomorrow night into Sunday. Will I be shoveling? Hell no! Iā€™ll be snowed in until it melts unless one of my lovely neighbors plows me out with their tractor :rofl: :hugs:

7 Likes

When I forget to lock my keys on the Cold Steelā€¦ā€œBlack Deathā€

With my Kayfun at 12W, I picked it up and hit it at 66W !!! Download shocked 13

9 Likes

Mind me asking where that is? I wonder if Boston is gonnaā€™ get hit?

4 Likes

Thought I was done with the Hate thing until I just now found out that an old friend on another forum lost his BIL yesterday to covid. Damn this thing :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Iā€™m in Virginia. Not sure if itā€™s going north to mass. Normally storms we get go north but I know we supposed to get a warm front which will determine amount of snow, so far they calling for up to 8 inches here and Iā€™m surrounded by mountains. I normally donā€™t get anything when it comes from the west Bc mtns stop it but seems this is a doozy. Hopefully it goes east instead of north for you.

6 Likes

Sheā€™s right, I gave up on some. Whining, whining and more whining.
This is no good because of x,y or z, thatā€™s not sweet enough, havenā€™t you gotā€¦? :nauseated_face:

I just told them to go and buy their overpriced shit at a shop :wave:

11 Likes

Hehe @Josephine_van_Rijn. With extremely limited time, I can only go down that road soo much. I try (within reason) to accommodate.

8 Likes

Same here, but it was the same with gear. Iā€™ve given away plenty, trying to help people get off the smokes.
They would be back in front of the door in no time, because they broke the stuff.

Itā€™s free right, why worry? Thereā€™s more where that came from :money_mouth_face:

7 Likes

Yeah, well THAT is where I shut it downā€¦

5 Likes

Buck

3 Likes

Thx, yeah I see that our meteorologists are keeping an eye on it. Sounds like a crap shoot at the moment. The reason Iā€™m more concerned than usual is that our condo neighbors decided to be snowbirds and moved to FL for the winter. Problem is, he owns the snowblower, wonā€™t let me touch it and decided to lend it to another neighbor who who isnā€™t very neighborly towards me and prolly wonā€™t use it anyway. Heā€™s not one to do anything around the yard and hires landscapers to mow his lawn. Luckily, I have a nice neighbor on the other side who lets me borrow his blower.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s good you have a nice neighbor. I live in the country and donā€™t really have close neighbors and the 2 that are semi close arenā€™t very neighborly :rofl::joy: the Appalachian mountains usually stops these types of storms from reaching me so since we are gonna get dumped on I know itā€™s a helluva storm coming through. Hunker down is what I say :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Theyā€™re calling for rain and ice here in Indiana then turning to 5 to 8 inches of snow this evening and 3 inches tomorrow. :nauseated_face: Like you Iā€™m out in the boonies (where I belong.) I make sure I wave to the neighbors down the road at least once a year. :laughing: I started my old Massey tractor this morning and am ready to dig everyone out though. Odd, they always ask what Iā€™m going to charge them and when I say nothing look at me like Iā€™m a crazy old coot. Could beā€¦ :rofl:

6 Likes

Iā€™m a bit strange (in more ways than one), but I wish we would get some real snow in Denver. It has been so dry here. Fortunately, the mountains have gotten reasonable snow, which is good for our water supply (and we supply water to a number of other states). It would just be nice to have about a foot of snow drop on Denver.

8 Likes

We will be starting out snow then turning to ice. Drive that tractor out to my place :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Itā€™s nice that you help your neighbors!!!

6 Likes