What do you really hate? (II)

that is a joke, right ?

9 Likes

Not mutually exclusive.
Rather, co-dependant!

The way to bring them down IS to circumvent their influence. :wink:

The answer lies in finding the solution to how we implement such measures.

5 Likes

I don’t expect all of them to really care but we can hold them to their word and prove them liars if they don’t comply. Still doesn’t get us our vapes but at least we get a punch in :rofl:

5 Likes

Well we tried to circumvent Big T by vaping but they reared their big ugly head and struck back. Where do you think they keep their Settlement Fund?

5 Likes

9 Likes

wishful thinking. most people have no idea what is going on right now.

4 Likes

Yup, I am wishful.

6 Likes

Just had an awful experience looking at vape sites with their messages about the mail ban. I have 2 commercial liquids that I like to buy if not for anything but sentimentality (also, I can’t clone them). Just knowing they’re still being made is comforting to me and that I can buy them when I feel like it. Well, not anymore. It breaks my heart to see entire lines sold out and my old standbys will be unavailable after April 1. It’s like a piece of my past is being stolen.

6 Likes

That’s true if you wanna be pedantic about it and yes I too see gorgeous women everywhere I look.

But Milla Jovovich: the fine bone structure and features, the pale complexion and the icing .in the cake with that pale slavic appearance: the ice-pale blue eyes - almost as pale as the cornea around the iris.

Having darker green eyes with a brown inner ring myself and growing up in a family full of brown and hazel eyed relatives, I literally get pinned to the spot stunned when I’m locked-eyes with a woman with eyes that wolf-like.

Even deep blue eyes don’t have the same effect on me - no other colour does.

It’s how cold and glacial they look iunno.

Make me drool from both ends instantly.

Grow up without ever seeing light blue eyes, and they end-up being so alien and exotic… ONLY the really pale blue though: deep or sapphire blue? Couldn’t give a shit they’re common as dirt and do nothing for me++.

(++ Course that’s generalizing heavily and the woman who’s attached to those eyes can always be attractive no matter what eye colour she has)

Just that pale blue is IT for me, if I’m isolating that one particular feature.

3 Likes

for me its green eyes. i met a woman once that had deep green eyes. those eyes drilled a hole in me.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a weird thing…

Course she would’ve had to have been generally attractive to you for her eyes to work so well, but had she had brown eyes?

You’d still be attracted to her sure, but you wouldn’t feel like a deer in headlights when she let her eyes settle on you :smirk:

1 Like

yes

yes

yes…

2 Likes

Idk, I’ve had the experience with dark, almost coal-like eyes that look like fire and burn a hole through you :laughing:

2 Likes

my 2 URSA’s are lost in the black hole of the usps :angry:

4 Likes

Bet you’ve got blue eyes right? :slight_smile:

Or green, or something other than brown :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s definitely on-topic…

Very hate-worthy.

Though god, those little yellow angry-faces are SO fucking CUTE it’s impossible for me to stay angry when I see one :slight_smile:

:angry:<–See

It’s because smiley emotes just aren’t supposed to have bad days :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i do. (lets see if the forum deletes the quote )

3 Likes

Not you: I already know you got it bad for green eyes :smirk:

2 Likes

Awesome I finally cracked that flavour and found an exact match from memory.

Tomorrow I’ll try the Warm Custard as a single flavour :blush:

1 Like

What company? TIA

4 Likes