What do you really hate? (II)

Vape-Train Australia.

2 Likes

The thread Iā€™ve hijacked and recently been spamming my thoughts oooh ther subject :smirk:

2 Likes

After trying to start my flavour stash anew with shitty unbranded flavorings a few weeks ago that were bad an best, Iā€™ve switched to VTA for this weekā€™s order and of the ten flavours Iā€™ve got not a single one has given me a first impression of inferiority.

Admittedly, going from such bad flavours to any good brand is like chalk and cheese anyway, but the VTAs flavours Iā€™ve just got all smell, taste and vape better than I expected.

I just assumed thereā€™d be at least two flavours out the order that tested, tasted or smelled wrong or ā€˜offā€™ or synthetic, but nope: every one of the ten are fuckinā€™ excellent.

4 Likes

@Guido_Possum Iā€™ll help ya get the Hate Train back on track :wink: My very first order was from an early company that went out of business soonest. My opinion was they were re bottling flavors from large containers without giving a little mix beforehand. My little 10ml bottles/flavs were horrid and unvapable.

Example: Strawberry Ripe which is known for itā€™s slightest green/celery-like ā€œripeā€ hint was almost all celery. I was posting questions how anyone could like this flavor. It almost ended my DIY Journey. I hated that! (see what I did there?) ā€¦then I reordered from someone else. Problem solved. Congrats on not giving up! :high_fives:

7 Likes

Nope, my eyes are the color of caramel. The elusive caramel Iā€™ve been chasing for years :rofl:

7 Likes

OK, we all know PayPal has withdrawn their services for vape related purchases. No worries, Iā€™ll just pay with my CC. Just went online and ordered some more flavors :crazy_face: (locally) and no problem. Then went onto Chefs to order some SSA and VTA flavors and when it came to ā€œcrunch timeā€, my card was declined. Over 30 years using a CC and never once was it declined until tonight. Just like River Supply, it looks like Chefs have lost a customer. Aaaargh! :rage:.

Edit: Update for anyone else having the same issues:

I suppose I can wait another 4 or 5 daysā€¦

10 Likes

Yup. I tried to make an order last week using MC at Chefs and it didnā€™t go through. They said it might take couple of days.

BUTā€¦

we shouldnā€™t blame Chefs for this. Itā€™s out of their power; financial/bank system and the great ā€˜new normalā€™ should be blamed.

8 Likes

Yeah, I understand that and agree. Tried to give you a thumbs up emoji but it didnā€™t work so here it is here :+1:. Cheers.

7 Likes

Arthritis. Man, I hate this.

7 Likes

The Destiny decided to see if it could fly. Fell off the sink as I was preparing to clean it and landed right on itsā€™ side. Right on the bubble glass. Anyway, I canā€™t find the box with the spare glass. Hate that. I needed to pull out some boxes to look for something else anyway, but still, hate that.

8 Likes

Ive broken a bunch of Unity glass tipping over the tube mod. Bought a bunch of replacement glass and donā€™t use it on the tubes anymore. Just donā€™t ask me where I put the replacements

8 Likes

Hoodie pockets. Hate them now. Mods keep falling out when I bend down to get something.

7 Likes

my wife says something, then 20 seconds later says she didnā€™t say it. but ā€œiā€™mā€ the bad guy.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve got about 5 or 6 Unitys and I bought 15 replacements. I think I need another 10.

4 Likes

glass ? we will be able to get glass. that is, if its there to get.

4 Likes

I have used these guys before

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a very good price especially with free shipping.

5 Likes

i had 1/2 of this cheapo store bought burrito this morning. it was not that good(i donā€™t like to waist food), and i can still taste it :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, I donā€™t know how these Chinese companies do it. With shipping so expensive throughout the world, most products I order from China have free shipping (regardless of the price of the product)

4 Likes

China gets deep discounts shipping to US, some agreement trump was trying to break. Unfortunately it isnā€™t a two way agreement, we pay a fortune shipping to China. Most of the bigger companies have a US address we can send returns to at least.

7 Likes