What do you really hate? (II)

I’ve got a bunch turkeys on my land. My neighbors tell me we have coyotes but I haven’t seen any. I think any animal can be a problem if the numbers are too large. Kind of like people.

6 Likes

Dead right there mate…

4 Likes

Kind of like cockroaches :rofl:

4 Likes

Annnnnd we’ve come full circle to politicians. :laughing:

6 Likes

Yeah @Mikser, even without using a code I always seem to get 10% off every order I place anyway. Not sure why and never bothered to ask, just accepted it as a “bonus” and pretty pleased about it too. Boom! :boom:.

3 Likes

So I was talking to the ex on the phone and vaping on my Cold Steel/Profile Unity and I must have been fidgeting with the mod or something and went to take a big hit…at 120W! F–K! That was the most god-awful vape experience I’ve had to date. I can still taste it almost two hours afterward.
Freakin’ hate that!

7 Likes

Had the opposite problem with the Profile: out walking with the dog and couldn’t take a hit with it. With the sun couldn’t see the screen. Got home and I locked it some how. Now I dig out the instructions to unlock and the instructions were not unlocking it. Did the opposite of what the instructions said and it finally unlocked. :laughing:

6 Likes

Yep, have done that with a 1.5 ohm MTL set-up… Always a good way to remind you to look at your mod before you take a puff! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

i opened my browser, and usually all of my tabs are still there from the last session. this time i managed to delete them = :rage: :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Teenagers…I didn’t like them even when I was one.

7 Likes

They’re really bad when they’re your own :rofl:

6 Likes

No kidding. Yesterday, my 15 year old asked to use my scale for a science project. The next day he tells me the scale isn’t working. I’ve had that thing for 4+ years. So I check it and I ask him what he did. “Nothing”, he said. This morning my wife talked to him and he admitted to spilling his glass full of corn syrup on it. Damn! The worst part is Amazon doesn’t have any LB 501 and I can’t find another that measures out to 0.00 gm that also isn’t tiny. I did send an email to the company asking about them. Damn!

4 Likes

@natbone, I got your six.

5 Likes

Price gouging !!!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/American-Weigh-Scales-LB-501-Compact-Bowl-Scale/24955377

https://www.scales.net/lb-501

2 Likes

You gotta love the “nothing” excuse. I just hear the “Nu…” and my mind is already screaming shut-up

4 Likes

Thanks a million!!!

Ordered, that’s a relief. :smiley:

3 Likes

My pet peeve is “Not Me!” Not Me has broken, misplaced, eaten and disappeared everything in my house for years. If I ever catch him, he’s history.

9 Likes

lol, we always had the “Fairies” or the “Pixies” for that… Could never catch the little blighters though, lucky for them. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I think “Not Me” has many twins because they seem to show up everywhere…people’s homes, work places and various other spots. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I don’t know how the Chinese did it but Cigabuy is back in business.

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 21.01.16

I really, really hate the fact that we just had an election and absolutely nothing has changed.
The sick bastard got more seats than before.
Either there has been massive voter fraud or people like living in a dictatorship :face_vomiting:

4 Likes