What do you really hate? (II)

This like a confession booth or some shit.

Today, I do not hate anything.

Sorry :thinking:

I un-hate that Iā€™mma squirt some shortbread biscuit juice into being between now and - whenever I get to it - and I guess I dislike the fact that biscuit will take weeks to steep decently, though thatā€™s still not cominā€™ close to ā€˜hatredā€™ :thinking:

I will come back when Iā€™ve got something - something I really despite and loathe, because right now I got nothing.

I am slightly concerned by the thought Iā€™ll have to persistently get-on well with a dozen people and bite my tongue so many times in an average day I really donā€™t know how long I can keep myself from slicing at someone.

Thatā€™s still not hate though.

6 Likes

Welcome to my everyday work life too.

5 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m used to working alone with the whole place to myself.

Having to maintain a pleasant demeanor to a range of different people like, constantly is a new thing :grimacing:

6 Likes

well then thaw it out !

sorry, thats all i got :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve found something I will kinda hate.

Well I only dislike it at the moment, but thatā€™ll intensify.

The old woman Iā€™ve been paired with for training is obviously an alcoholic and as someone who has tried every drug on earth and knows thereā€™s way better shit than that, Iā€™ve always held a muted disdain for alcoholics.

Why not drink window cleaner right?

Sheā€™s got the beetroot red skin, sheā€™s scattered as shit and you shouldā€™ve seen her face light-up when I mentioned a guest left a full bottle of wine in their fridge on Sunday phew - bitch nearly gave herself whiplash running to bag it with her name then rush it to the staff fridgeā€¦

Just saying yā€™know: I donā€™t need to see her slamming-down drinks to know sheā€™s obviously a pretty heavy drinker and I donā€™t hate alcoholics either, just mm pity them - for a bit more money they could be taking drugs that make them feel good instead of turning them into red-skinned morlocks shaking their day away just waiting to get home and make their livers wanna jump out their bodies and flee.

Sheā€™s nice enough: that old, grandmother type gently reminding me to check the drawers ā€¦or whatever, but while sheā€™s doing these little mini-inspections of what Iā€™ve done in each room, she is herself forgetting to empty bins thatā€™re chock full of shit though if Iā€™m honest, I find any woman who isnā€™t physically attractive to me just like moving wallpaper and quickly shove them to the periphery of my attention.

What the fuck though: you cannot help the core configuration of your nature, and though I donā€™t consider ugly people any less people, I just find thereā€™s so much ugliness in the world Iā€™ll do anything I can to focus on the more attractive things and dismiss the, less attractive.

So that whole having-someone-more-scattered-than-I-am, reminding me every four rooms something Iā€™ve forgot while I could already be pointing out so many things sheā€™s forgotten - in every room: thatā€™ll get annoying soon if I donā€™t dump her and start working unsupervised.

I donā€™t hate it yet, but itā€™s slowly creeping up each day.

And none of this wouldā€™ve happened had I not threatened to toilet-brush a certain teachers desk if they didnā€™t shuddup whining at the principal about my vacuuming not being perfect.

Next day, my supervisor is at the school at 6:00AM with the ipad having me sign a formal complaint, and though they didnā€™t fire me Iā€™ve only got random shifts since like Iā€™m the volatile ā€œlast resortā€ casual sheā€™ll ring if thereā€™s no other cleaner available.

So I have to be nice to these coworkers fuckit.

Teachers have fucking no sense of humour at all.

4 Likes

Maybe donā€™t look at it as having to be nice and just, you knowā€¦be nice.
I deal with drug-addicts, mentally challenged, alcoholics, you name it and will say that when you put a real and genuine smile on anyoneā€™s face, that feels good to me. I canā€™t control their lives, I can only control my interactions with them.
Just a thought. No offense or presumption to lecture meant.

10 Likes

How, could I possibly take offense with that dog avatar going on.

Itā€™s not that I canā€™t be nice though: I can charm the birds right down outta the trees when Iā€™m in the mood, but have a thin layer of patience that wears a bit quickly.

Seals back over quickly too, but for the duration itā€™s torn I cannot summon any charm to save myself.

5 Likes

When you discover your husband raunchy farted beside you by sucking the thing through your vape and there he is smiling thinking itā€™s funny. My biggest pet peeves bathroom things mixing with my vape. Gagging lots of gagging and smacking shit out of him. This happens far too often.

7 Likes

That is aerosol fecal matter now all in your mouthpiece.

Divorce him and find a human being with a little bit of class.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s two things I really, genuinely hate while Iā€™m here actually:

• Public Toilets: though I only ever use them to wash my face if Iā€™m sweating or redo my hair, the smells and shit you gotta put up with - I donā€™t know how anybody can bring themselves to actually use the toilet itself and even when Iā€™ve gotta piss, Iā€™ll use the disabled toilet for that thanks: hard pass on standing in a dozen other peoples stale piss for me thanks, and I have argued with cleaners many times who try to direct me to the male toilet - telling me the disabled toilets are for disabled people - call that a disability if you like: a personal aversion to standing there in other peoples stale piss.

• The little bits of snipped wire Iā€™m getting stuck in my socks, that fly off my coils and lodge in the carpet waiting to stick me. Hate them little fuckers.

6 Likes

I hate when I snip the wire and it some how goes the opposite way science says it should lands in my damn eye. And for the husband, I moved his car seat, we are even. He is a big man. He gets stuck. I will one day pee in his coffee or shave my bikini line with his face trimmer after 4 days of no showers! No I wonā€™t. Lol

I hate when my friends want free vape liquid. Assholes. Nope.

I hate when my neighbor wakes me up to fix her phone, 4 times an afternoon. I go to work at 4am, donā€™t eff with my nap. Barbarian sadist!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a pretty broad range of hates - you just go right ahead and get it all out :smirk:

2 Likes

I hate when a site says "Hurry! only 12 in stock at this price!" so you quickly chuck 2 in your cart then process the order only to get an email two days later from the useless dickheads telling you theyā€™re out of stock.

Even while their shitty site still shows ā€˜10 items leftā€™

Specifically, these two cute little MTL RDAs, because Iā€™ve never seen an RDA thatā€™s only 22mm and designed specifically for MTL yetā€¦

Course they havenā€™t emailed me yet to say theyā€™re outta stock, but they also havenā€™t shipped the order yet so you can fuckinā€™ bet your shit they will: then Iā€™ll have to arse around with a shitty refund for two items thatā€™ll take another two days because theyā€™re stupid-slow replying to any emails, then another week after that Iā€™ll have that pissy $40 back in my account and no fucking RDAs to show for all that bullshit.

HATE that.

Theyā€™d be perfect: full of 50mg/mL salt nic - for stealth vaping at work.

4 Likes

I once took a train from Cairo to Aswan. It was a very long and uncomfortable ride. The toilet in our first class car was the most disgusting Iā€™ve ever seen and Iā€™ve been around the world. I had to put my face as close to the window as possible while pissing. Holding my breath as long as possible, Iā€™d gasp for air from the window but it didnā€™t work so well. The stench stayed on my clothes until I was able to wash them. The upside of it is that whenever I go into a toilet that is dirty now, I just think, well itā€™s no where close to the one on that train and it just doesnā€™t bother me.

5 Likes

Well if it ever starts bothering you, just turn and use the disabled one: theyā€™re almost always clean and Iā€™ve only come out 2-3 times in the last few years to find someone in a wheelchair giving me a reproachful look.

Thatā€™ll make you feel a little bad, but youā€™ll get over it fast enough and so will they :smirk:

Usually as soon as Iā€™ve stepped around the wheelchair and walked away, often a bit annoyed with the way theyā€™ve passive aggressively parked their wheelchair outside forcing me to notice them thereā€¦

They should feel bad for blocking the door.

4 Likes

Oh but while on the subject of public toilets and disabled toilets specifically: I really hate when people donā€™t bother to lock the f$#%king door - my logic automatically goes to ā€œFuckinā€™ pervertā€ because I cannot see any reason anyone would forget theyā€™re in a public shopping center and not their own home.

Itā€™s usually old men and all you get is a glimpse as you swing open the door, mutter ā€œUghā€ then back out but even thenā€¦ how does anyone forget to lock a toilet door when theyā€™re surrounded by the general public right?

They canā€™t all me senile.

3 Likes

My mother.

1 Like

That is something to hate right there.
Iā€™m in the privileged position that I never have to do taxes for the simple reason that I donā€™t own a bloody thing :sweat_smile:
Makes life easy, apart from the turning over every cent 100 times before actually spending it on some necessity.

I have met some really beautiful people in my life that had such tremendously ugly characters that all that beauty just simply vanished.
Likewise Iā€™ve met ugly people with such inner beauty that made it impossible for me to regard them as ugly.
They shine with that inner beauty.

Iā€™m afraid I can relate to that. Looking sideways at some guy standing on a street corner with a beer at 1 in the afternoon and thereā€™s me shaking my head whilst sucking on a joint. :sunglasses:

That is actually something I really hate about myself for the simple reason that although my choice of drug might be less destructive than alcohol, it is still a habit that is in controle of me and not the other way around.

Then again, nobody can expect me to live on this mad planet and not self medicate. :woman_shrugging:

Ugh, donā€™t even get me started :nauseated_face:
My sister didnā€™t agree to my suggestion to cremate first and then bury, just to be on safe side.
All I could do was make sure the lid was screwed on tight.

I hate having to plow through snow and hail storms after we had a few nice days of spring.

7 Likes

Sure but theyā€™re still not as nice to look at :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Iā€™m asleep really - busy got up momentarily because I forgot my usually vitamin taking befor bed.

But for being judgemental towards alcoholics: itā€™s okay far as Iā€™m concerned because alcohol is classless aand turns people into inhibition-lacking morons.

Cannabis doesnā€™t - that promotes introspection and even points out when youā€™re not on track with that depressing paranoia we all know.

Alcohol deludes people into thinking theyā€™re far better than they are while drunk.

THC does the opposite and only lets you have a really good time when youā€™re doing the right thing generally in your life.

Alcoholics are fair game.

3 Likes