What do you really hate? (II)

Not necessarily true. As to quote my father…marijuana isn’t always that good. (Right wrong or indifferent)…how could a parent attending counseling who is about to loose their children not stop using marijuana, you can’t say it’s not addictive or not bad when a parent wants to quit but can’t and will loose custody of their children. And yes my father was a counselor.

I wont say mj is all bad and agree with many of the positives…but don’t want to skip the other side that may be considered negative.

5 Likes

Divorce… Nuff said

4 Likes

I’ve generally always been partial to it, until I applied for the last job and was required to piss in a cup to go with the police criminal clearance and WWC (Working With Children) check of course - being a school cleaner.

Then COVID happened and I lost contact with my drug dealer, which we still require in Australia since we’re still living in a nanny-state run by fucking idiots.

Anyway, I like the relaxation and stress relieving benefits of 420, but each time I’ve stopped smoking I’ve loved how my brain obviously becomes clearer and returns to it’s non-THC state of firing on all cylinders again: you know your brain has sped back up and is, cleaner yeah.

Cannabis really slooows your logical thinking and without that power of logical thought - it really dumbs a person out, cannabis, in spite of the benefits.

Just the sense of vagueness alone lets you know you’re in dumb-mode: always forgetting shit when you walk in a room, always losing your train of thought and having to really strain to follow said trains of thought beyond their rudimentary first few layers/levels.

Still, I’m 100% an advocate and 100% want it legalized so I can 100% be baked all day and night, but it’s nice to not be dumb while NOT smoking it.

3 Likes

I didn’t come back here to reply to that though…

How’s this for something hate-worthy: today at the hotel, the usual wedding was going on and whoever the fuckwads there to get married were, they wanted to do some cheesy photo shoot in one of the general lounge areas that intersects a few hallways where the guest rooms are all at.

Not the good rooms mind you: this was Level 1 - the cheapest rooms you can buy at The Carrington, with the second floor containing the ensuites with spas in every room and the third floor being the top-shelf $1000+ per night rooms and suites.

So these idiots start setting up their bullshit and specifically asked that all the cleaners stay inside whatever rooms they’re cleaning and not come out or, clean, while they’re doing the aforementioned cheesy photo shoot: how fucking pretentious.

Like we’re all so keen to sneak in their photos or some shit yknow?

Not only are these guests in the lowest tier rooms we have at the hotel acting like they’re staying in the top floor, they maybe hadn’t considered how unspecial their special day is to all of us: just in the three weeks I’ve been there, there’s been 5 or 6 weddings there - whole extended families and friends all come and book out the rooms, and though I’ve no idea where the actual ceremony takes place - if it takes place there at all - it’s already so common to me as a newbie there - imagine how many “special days” the long-term staff at the hotel have had to smile politely through - knowing all the while there’ll me more mess for everyone in the staff to clean right across every part of the hotel; more food to have to cook, more rooms for us to clean, more noisy wankers smelling like fifty different types of cologne from the cheapest supermarket shit on up, twice the work for the entire hotel.

And they yeah: specifically demanded ‘the help’ don’t be around while their pix are being taken.

Hate needlessly conceited fucksticks like that, though those fucksticks did give all the room attendants a good half hour of just fucking with our phones while we waited ‘out of sight’.

1 Like

Verbal masturbation…

6 Likes

Don’t we all

2 Likes

I hate this. I always laughed when people said they ran their mods over. Then I did it, twice now. So glad it was just the Lucid I got for like 6 dollars. So pissed that I did it though. I bet I ran that thing over at least twice.

5 Likes

I didn’t laugh. I once ran over my ipod. Shit happens.

4 Likes

The tank is fine, surprised me. I think it is because I had it set up in full metal jacket mode. I pitched the battery, well recycled it at the drug store that takes them. It looked mostly okay but okay but tiny dent.

7 Likes

3 Likes

This makes me very sad and think this may happen to a number of vendors I’ve used in the past. :disappointed:

3 Likes

I try to avoid hatred and annoyance but I think tracking down someone who stole one of my packages and dealing with one who sexually harassed an Amazon delivery lady was an annoyance worth of note.

4 Likes

Now chasing a stolen nicotine order. Urg: I ordered Salt Malate for a custom blend and vanished.

3 Likes

Hoses. I was using my power washer today and I have a 100 ft garden hose along with a 30 ft hose for the washer. I firmly believe that there is an immutable law of the universe that if there is anything a hose can hook, catch, twist around or go under it will. If there is a God and I happen to run into him/her/it, my first question will be, “What the hell is it with you and hoses?”

7 Likes

Drunken girls in their twenties: After being in China for the start of Corona, escaping lockdown to come to Liverpool and then have it face the first regional lockdown and now the first concert in the whole country has to be in the lovely park at the end of my road, on the side of the park which is directly facing my bedroom window.

4 Likes

This bitch from thous stupid “job network agency” telling me she’s at work when I see her outside having a smoke.

Since I’m still simultaneously claiming unemployment benefits from the COVID dry spell, I’ve still gotta show up for appointments though the more hours I’m gaining the less fucks I give about a shitty $200/week, so I call out "Amanda!! …you wanna move my appointment forward since I’m here?"

Bitch tells me no.

Fucking hate being told no.

So useless, these “agencies”…

Go fuck yourself Amanda

I don’t even need to attend the shitty appointments: I’ll pull in over $1000 this week and with fuckall help from her fat arse.

/spits

1 Like

Oh I’m glad I don’t have to deal with them anymore, must be pushing 20 years but I still remember the dumbness in those places.
It doesn’t go well if you call them that either. 18 year old me did that :laughing: or telling them a monkey could do that job, why do you need 5 years experience?
It was my entertainment messing with them while on the dole. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t have had anything to do with em still except for the lack of work throughout the COVID lockdown last year.

Best of all, yeah the second they actually hook you up with a job they start almost stalking you for payslips: they gest their bonuses from these apparently, because they turn into slavering animals hounding you for 'em every week.

Go in for an appointment that’s basically them spying on what you’re doing, and they tell you to just go over there in the waiting area until you’re called.

I just walk out when they say that: I’m not going over to sit and wait to be called like a fucking dog - all designed to make you think they’re above the client’s, I spose - not this black duck.

I’m home now, after her telling me no: like she actually thinks I should hang around in town for 2 hours until 3:00 on my only day off this week when I’ve still gotta wash my shit and get ready for ther morning.

And you go in there and see them just sitting at a desk all day, talking on the phone, getting fatter and fatter - it’s impossible for me to maintain any level of respect for any of them.

She’s just rung actually…

Maybe I’ll call her back before 5pm.

Maybe not? :slightly_smiling_face:

‘I’m on my lunch break Jason’

“Right then.”

Bitch could’ve just said she’ll see me in 20 minutes or whatever but oh well.

1 Like

See: "PAYSLIPS GIVE US YOU PAAAAYSLIPSSS" :woman_zombie:

Like parasites they are :spider:

1 Like

I hate the fact that over here (in the US) Verizon FIOS (not the cellular), SUCKS, when they do OTA (Over The Air Update). Been watching my STB blinking for a while, and KNEW that there was a pending OTA. You never know what evils will befall once it hits. Well this morning after a brief power fart it hit. 2.5 hours on the phone with Verizon tech “Chance” (yes, Chance) in India as we not only lost our DVR (yes, it’s built into, and resident INSIDE the STB), but also our channel guide. How in the $%W$%^#$^&^&!@# do you @#$!#$@% up the Channel Guide if nothing else ? Well they did. After cycling about everything over and over, was afraid they might have to replace the ONT as maybe the commands/software weren’t being recognized or pushed, but finally (somehow) the DVR at least showed up, and the Channel Guide was back. Sweet, only took 2.5 hours. The even BETTER news was ALL of our DVR recordings were GONE.

Thanks Verizon, you guys rock, HARD ASS.

4 Likes