What do you really hate? (II)

Seems like a shit neighbour and not you. An aggressive Lab is an oddity.

5 Likes

Trying to pretend to remember middling ex-students.

I need to restart full-time teaching just in order to give an inspirational speech.

https://youtu.be/PXZREPFTjtE

2 Likes

Sucks that it happened and I hope you are okay. That is so odd for a lab. Getting animal control involved was the right thing to do. Sounds like a dangerous pooch. I’ve been bitten by a couple of dogs and attacked by one. All have surprised me because I am a huge dog person and even some “slightly off” dogs seem to warm up to me. Hope the owner is held accountable.

3 Likes

Clear marketing posts and not news.

2 Likes

Supposedly animal control have talked with them. I believe the owners don’t know the dog gets out but now they do. I’ll see if they address the loose gate.in the meantime I’ll carry a large stick when passing by.

3 Likes

Why do you really hate that tree? I think it looks pretty nice. Lol! :wink:

2 Likes

This just in from Denver, CO’s City Council. They are moving forward with the ban on flavored vapes, including tobacco. Makes me sad and angry. I hope many vapers don’t go back to cigarettes. I thought this would be coming and is the reason I started DIY’ing last December and found this wonderful forum and community. I am SO grateful I found this place. You folks have saved my bacon and have helped me discover a new hobby.

8 Likes

Um, you’re clearly biased.

3 Likes

Over this past weekend, I wrote my Denver council person regarding the proposed flavor ban. I am glad I took the time to reach out and am interested to see if and how she replies. So often, we focus on national politics because it is what gets the views and news. But local politics can be something we have a better chance to affect.

4 Likes

Good luck. My local reps just send out the standard form letter responsive. I hope you get somewhere with yours.

4 Likes

Black Friday emails. I had 23 of them over the course of a 1 hour Zoom meeting.

3 Likes

Yeah I get a lot of spam emails from Japan after ordering one of them sex dolls, they just keep wanting me to by more

“HERRO JOER, DO WE HAVE DEAR FOR YEW, SUPAH HAPPY FUN PARTY BRACK FRIDAY SARE HAI”

I name her WofTammy

2 Likes

Well, they want you to be a repeat customer though in a variety of products.

4 Likes

Wanking around online now lockdowns are over and there’s actual flesh and blood humans to interact with, face to face, every day.

1 Like

But conversely: snarky, bitchy supervisors who report be to the hotel manager JUST because I replied to one of her texts with “Go fuck yourself”

Also I hate: said snarky, bitchy supervisor telling me I’ve “Literally done NO work Jason!” and “Get quicker!” when I’ve been averaging half hour rooms, been doing OTHER cleaners rooms FOR them and do around 70 rooms a week in a hotel that only has 65 fucking rooms total.

Additionally I hate, that same supervisor reporting me for dropping that f-bomb on her in a text, then having her take all her PMS or foul moods on me on the sly when no fucker’s around to hear it, KNOWING that I can’t tell her to fuck off without her racing to the front office to squeal like a piglet about ME ‘bullying’ HER.

She IS kinda cute though, that sneaky, foxy little bitch

Got the front office convinced she’s just the sweetest thing on two legs right, then turns into the fuckin worlds tiniest bridge troll when nobody’s around: always sneaking up on me to nag about shit and tell me I suck.

Hate her.

Love her.

Blackmailing her, for a raise to my hourly rate: not only am I fit as a godamn panther and as fast as their longest serving cleaners, what I contribute to the hotel in terms of personality and presence and how incredibly warm I am with guests, is truly astonishing.

You GIVE me more money Amanda or I fuckin’ bounce to a hospitality venue that appreciates someone as bright as the sun: you can just make do with the handful of boring wallflowers you’ll have - silently wafting around the hotel looking like their fucking souls left them years ago
 meek, painful little smiles making everyone feel sorry for them, boo hoo.

You pay me what I’m worth or somebody else will.

Foxy, sassy little she-thing - I will beat you.

1 Like

Fell out my tub 3 days aÄŁo now
laid uup in a hospital bed no mixing fĂČr me for a while broke mĂœ ďanm Äșeg, sĂČ when ĂŹ Ă m conscious i be just here

5 Likes

speaking of foxy little she-things, RAAOW :tiger:

2 Likes

Simon, we all know it’s you, just because you have an Alt account doesn’t make you any less of a pervert.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that @ladycrooks.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about your fall and injury. It sucks to have a broken leg
saying this as someone who shattered an ankle many years ago during the holiday season. Take good care of yourself and let yourself heal and recover. And don’t forget to get lots of signatures on your cast !!

3 Likes