What do you really hate? (II)

pic.twitter.com/2oyl8BW1aZ

3 Likes

40 year HIGH, and itā€™s going to go HIGHER !!!

2 Likes

So long, Tom. Itā€™s been a pleasure.

GOAT TB 12

4 Likes

Him and Rothlessbueger both

2 Likes

Losing the last quarter and the game :cry:. Yeah this Aussie boy is a 49ers tragic. Iā€™d rather watch the 49ers lose than watch a game of Aussie Rules. Apologies to any fellow Aussies on here but thatā€™s just how it is, sad but true. Now, NRL on the other hand ā€¦ :boom:

6 Likes

I feel your pain. Die hard 9er fan here too.

4 Likes

Jimmy G just isnā€™t a very good QB. Iā€™m not a Rams fan but Iā€™m glad they won. The Bengals have been to two SBs and lost both to the 49ers. Now that TB is out, Iā€™m rooting for Cincy.

4 Likes

I agree with you. Heā€™s a ā€œluckyā€ QB, but luck can only take you so far. I like the Bengals as well. Theyā€™re fun to watch, and Iā€™m rooting for 'em to win.

4 Likes

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry for the loss of your mentor, Cary. He lives in the hearts of his disciples.

3 Likes

The snowblower broke :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: !!!

6 Likes

4 Likes

I have felt your pain @muth. :hugs:

3 Likes

@Dardy @Lostmarbles @natbone I lived in LA for a number of years and when the Rams moved to St. Louis I swore I would not follow them. But things changed and I loved the ā€œGreatest Show on Turfā€ and am now rooting for the Rams. Also, there were some great playoff games this yearā€¦close games and overtimes. Hoping the Superbowl will be the same. If the Bengals win, I will be a bit disappointed but not heart broken. My apartmentmates are from Cincy.

4 Likes

Yup and I have a longggg driveway. To make matters worse a plow came by to clear a neighborā€™s driveway and he pushed the snow up on the sidewalk in front of my and my other neighborā€™s house. We get fined around here for not clearing our sidewalks. Donā€™t worry the story gets better. I see my 80 yr old neighbor, Jerry, hand shoveling the sidewalk so I get out there to help him and I spot two angels with a snowblower. They were just finishing up a job and I asked if they wanted another one. The guy didnā€™t speak a word of English but he understood the word job because he said, ā€œYes! Where?ā€ :rofl: I didnā€™t even ask him how much, I was desperate, I had to get to work the next morning. Hereā€™s what he did for $80. The minimum here is $200 for this amount of snow.

Thatā€™s Nikko, my crazy cat. Canā€™t be in the house for too long. Heā€™s looking for perpetrators.

10 Likes

Iā€™m from Boston so Iā€™ve had a dog in many of the Super Bowls over the last 20 years. Itā€™s kind of nice to not care who wins. Iā€™d love to see Stafford win after suffering for 13 years in Detroit. To this day, I feel bad that one of the greatest running backs ever, Barry Sanders, was with the Lions his whole career.

On the other hand, I like it when a team wins their first SB. Cincinnati is another hellhole that has wasted many careers so a win would be quite special.

The NFL strives for parity by using the salary cap. It works as far as getting teams into the playoffs, but not for producing champions. A Cincy win will help with that problem.

6 Likes

80? Wow, nice work. Good for you muth!

3 Likes

I spent over 3 decades in San Francisco and there is a deep rooted dislike for LA teams there. Itā€™s not unheard of to see Giants fans fighting Dodger fans and 49er vs Rams (even after they moved to St Louis). To quote the Mandalorian: ā€œThis is the wayā€. Nobody quite understands it, but it is what it is. I remember hearing a Giants/Dodgers game on the radio once when the crowd in the stadium started chanting ā€œfuck the Dodgersā€ and the announcers didnā€™t know what to do with themselves. Back in the day, you never, ever, never had bat give-away day when the Dodgers where in town.
So now I live in So. California and have been here for 17 years and I still canā€™t root for the LA teams. If I did, my family would ridicule, disown me, and St Peter would put out the no vacancy sign whenever I show up.
So yeah, Go Bengals :rofl:

8 Likes

Yeah, no way in hell Iā€™ll be going for the team that knocked out the 49ers. It goes without saying that Iā€™m on the Bengals in this yearā€™s Bowl. Iā€™m gonna have to tape it though as kick-off time in Inglewood will be about 10.30am on a Monday morning here and Iā€™ll be toiling away at workā€¦ :football: :tiger2:

5 Likes

Running out of steakā€¦ :cow2:

5 Likes