What do you really hate? (II)

Speaking about MAID (Medical Assistance In Dying)

“In Canada, the two options are referred to as medical assistance in dying, though more than 99.9% of such deaths are euthanasia. There were more than 10,000 deaths by euthanasia last year, an increase of about a third from the previous year.”

This is just disgusting. The article is accurate about the rules, etc., but this is the first time I’ve heard the 10,000 number.

1 Like

Heard nothing here. But then, we “apparently” are a population under control of our government according to some overseas “news” outlets…

5 Likes

The World…

6 Likes

Well, I wouldn’t discredit a lot of those anymore… We know well enough that you can’t really trust the main stream ones, but from what I understand it’s bills that are being passed and what not, I can’t remember pretty foggy but will try and look back into it later.

4 Likes

You have a family, I’d imagine neighbors and what not. If you haven’t, start a network of people you can trust. Things will get hairy when food supplies run out and it’ll be crucial to have a community to support.

2 Likes

Later on it will be Soylent Green.

Wikipedia: Soylent Green

3 Likes

You shoot over to BCF to grab just a “FEW” items- and remember to check out some of the flavors @SessionDrummer has been testing lately… Yeah… Labor Day Sale order 100%

3 Likes

This is an older news article from May 2022
The tweets referenced have since been deleted Apex World News on Twitter: “Increased enforcement powers, searching of property and persons without a warrant, Increased fines, and $10,000 for providing false or misleading information. Landholder consent is no longer required for Authorised Officers to take samples, stock (animals), and documents.” / Twitter

A lot of the amendments were taken out of context. The Amendment Bill specifies all amendments to be made to a number of Legislations not one particular piece of legislation.
591044bi1.pdf (legislation.vic.gov.au)

Example:
Agriculture Legislation Amendment Bill 2022 Page 7 (Page 13 in the pdf)
Bolding by me:

"For section 54 of the Agricultural and
Veterinary Chemicals (Control of Use)
Act 1992 substitute—
“54 Power to enter and inspect
(1) An authorised officer may at any reasonable
30 time enter and inspect any place, other than a
place occupied as a residence, and inspect
anything found at that place, if the authorised
officer reasonably suspects that—”

^^This appears to be in relation to commercial properties.
The amendment goes on to explain numerous situations where these inspections might be appropriate and none seem out of the ordinary to me.

As for the districts, we already have Electoral Districts/Electoral Divisions/Electorates used for voting etc. Not sure if that’s what was being references in what you are reading?
Electorates of the Australian states and territories - Wikipedia

Some in Victoria are due to be changed at the next State election (pretty normal every election to some degree).
State districts | Victorian Electoral Commission (vec.vic.gov.au)

300 million vaccines?
300 million vaccines australia production at DuckDuckGo

first article = Government vaccine deal includes $300m to boost manufacturing capability | The Canberra Times | Canberra, ACT

They (gov) want us to be self sufficient in our vaccine production - probably to avoid the issues/delays that were had here getting vaccines in the early stages of Covid.

Thanks for keeping me occupied Joel :+1: :smiley:

8 Likes

I started doing the same research, but then just couldn’t be bothered as people who “know” wouldn’t listen anyway… :man_shrugging:

The best source should actually be Aussies, most of my family (kids) live in Victoria and two of them are self sufficient food wise and have not heard of any issues with this. The commercial producers are the main focus of the bill mentioned, not the general public.

Not unusual…

5 Likes

I didn’t realise the ag. amendments was the one from May until I was halfway through reading the bill :laughing:
As for the other two issues, I had no clue - I don’t watch the news but happy to look into stuff :grin: :+1:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Idk, fiddy, don’t you have a wife that screams in your ear to get your ass up?

2 Likes

Good, let’s have fun fucking with the robots. They won’t know what hit them.

3 Likes

Idk why most people think that northeasterners are more educated than the rest of the country. I live here and I can vouch for their stupidity. Boston is 5 years (probably way more) behind in their transit rail repairs. Commuters have been complaining about rising fees and poor service for years now. The whole thing came to a head when a train caught fire on a bridge over the Mystic River. One person jumped into the river escaping the flaming train while others broke windows to escape.

So here’s what our brilliant politicians have decided. Instead of using the time during the covid lockdown when no one was riding public transportation, they have decided to repair 5 years worth of damaged rails and other things in 30 days, starting today and gave commuters only 2 weeks notice before the closedown. With school approaching and the major rail line going into downtown Boston closed down, the city has been generous enough to lend out their bicycle rentals free for a month…motherf&%#*ers!!!

If you hear anything about bomb threats at the MA State House you heard it first here.

8 Likes

Yup. The level of stupidity is just growing exponentially. This is not a political statement, as stupidity is 100% unbiased, just an observation from my ivory tower perch (that sits in the middle of the desert which contains temperatures and an overall mentality of jaw dropping disbelief that eventually leads to a deep brain fog - and I’ve done nothing to plan my getaway.):laughing:

6 Likes

I know I’m repeating here, but sometimes, it’s warranted @Lostmarbles

Cult Classic ?
A Warning of Things to Come ?
Scary, Sad, and Funny at the same time ?

6 Likes

Yup. I never knew that was a documentary.

2 Likes

And I don’t even have a hydroponic farm set up yet :laughing:

3 Likes

Which reminds me, have you checked out the current status of cryogenics lately? Nobody mentions the companies that went bankrupt and the bodies thawed out! :astonished: This is a long read but the photos are interesting…oh yeah, and some bodies started to split during the freezing process, egads!
https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/human-bodies-frozen-in-desert-facility-waiting-for-science-to-wake-them-up/news-story/db8632fc98b5d1361744bb4f989098bc

4 Likes

Ah, true colours shown. I should’ve known.

3 Likes