What do you really hate? (II)

Microchip my kid and Im shooting someone in their head…

5 Likes

What is that supposed to mean? I thanked you for showing us about that and I think it’s great. Do I have the ambition to set one up myself? Probably not till it’s too late and my ass is starving with the other poor slobs.

3 Likes

I hate looking at recipes and seeing 1.23pct with 4.56 after it then 3.21 etc etc it irratates the shit out of me for some reason

10 Likes

Only world famous mixers can use those kind of %s.

10 Likes

Damn it …Imao smh

6 Likes

It is 1.23456% of course. :wink:

8 Likes

Well, I can tell the difference right away between 1.23% and 1.25%. What’s wrong with your tastebuds? :crazy_face: :gun:

9 Likes

I wouldn’t trust the WEF with a nickel let alone microchipping our children. WEF = Evil architect of The Great Reset :rage:

6 Likes

So, what Klaus is saying is that our precious kids should be micro-chipped just like dogs and cats. They’re our children Klaus, not our pets! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I’ve got WAAAAAY too many images, and I’ve already culled the RAW folder twice !!!

4 Likes

The Antonov 225 is no more …

2 Likes

Well between a TV repairman and a wig maker it was a recipe for disaster. I can’t help thinking of the words bathtub and shed lol.

3 Likes

@Mikser well THAT was certainly a disturbing read. Some strange tidbits in there too …

On Dec. 1, 2021, in response to calls from various governments for a “strengthened global pandemic strategy” and signaling the urgency with which these entities are acting, the WHO formally launched the process of creating a new treaty or amending the IHR, during Special Session — only the second in the organization’s history

During the meeting, held May 10-11, WHO’s 194 member countries unanimously agreed to launch the process, which previously had been discussed only informally.

The member countries agreed to:

“Kickstart a global process to draft and negotiate a convention, agreement or other international instrument under the Constitution of the World Health Organization to strengthen pandemic prevention, preparedness and response.”

The IHR, a relatively recent development, were first enacted in 2005, in the aftermath of SARS-CoV-1.

The IHR legal framework is one of only two binding treaties the WHO has achieved since its inception, the other being the Framework Convention on Tobacco Control.

2 Likes

Didn’t Mr Biden suggest a one government country earlier yesterday?

3 Likes

All going according to the plan …

4 Likes

Trudeau is doing much the same, except the bill being passed will be Media control, much like China which he’s said he admires.

5 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

The top right guys was charged with crimes of genocide in his country, nice position he’s got there.

2 Likes

I cannot access the forum on my phone for the time being, waiting for a patch? to be rolled out Discourse forum stopped loading on iOS 12 - support - Discourse Meta

Will have to upgrade to a new phone by Jan2023 as ios12 will no longer be supported by discourse, I hate buying new tech

In the meantime, I can only log on on the PC :cry: so I prolly won’t be around as much :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes