Thisā€¦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdNdyMGeoc

6 Likes

I donā€™t know why heā€™d be upset, he was only lip syncing

3 Likes

Rules for THEE, but not for ME ??

1 Like
1 Like

Cā€™mon Dieterā€¦ Ozzy lip synching is a moot point. History shows his fans will tune in to just about anything he does.
I havenā€™t heard if Ozzy was upset over it, just the fans. If anything, Zack Wylde should be since he didnt get his 10 seconds on national TV. :guitar:

1 Like
2 Likes

Interesting @anon44012888ā€¦

2 Likes

Just like every other ā€œIn a few weeksā€ dire warning that becomes a fat olā€™ nothing burger.

As a fire survivor, I KNOW what it means to have a few extra minutes. Bug out bags are essential for EVERYONE. As the old saying goes, ā€œItā€™s better to have it and never need it than it is to need it and not have it.ā€ Iā€™ve got one, even living in the burn scar. Why? Never know whatā€™s going to hit, especially with todayā€™s current sociopolitical maelstrom. As for the next boogaloo in the closet? Meh.

11 Likes

I guess time will tell, if the vatican is moving all that money by the EOM then Iā€™d figure thatā€™ll raise some eyebrows.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Letā€™s not forget the Prince that had sexual relations with a girl (allegedly), but he didnā€™t meet her and donated 12 million to a charity she had just started.

2 Likes

September 24th

2 Likes

@anon44012888, @Mikser, it just seems ALL too planned to me ā€¦

1 Like

6uild
6ack
6etter

2 Likes

One of my nieces went to the hospital last week and has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancerā€¦both lungs, live and throughout her abdomen. She is a non-smoker, but cancer runs in the familyā€¦a lot. She is currently on life support and decisions will be made tomorrow to take her off life support. This has happened so quickly, my mind is blown. There were no warning signs for this. Iā€™m trying to be there for her sister and kids. Life can be challenging and loss is difficult to deal with. But it is better dealing with loss with the folks I care about for mutual support, compassion and embrace our grief together.

12 Likes

Thatā€™s just so sad. Prayers for you and the family. :disappointed:

6 Likes

I am so sorry to read this. Best wishes to you and yours my friend.

6 Likes

No words can be said to that and I canā€™t say Iā€™ll send you my prayers but I sincerely hope everything happens painlessly and wish you and your family all the best.

6 Likes