What do you really hate? (II)

I’m starting to think that may be the way to go @mikser.

PayPal has backtracked on a published policy that would have fined users $2,500 for spreading “misinformation,” claiming the update had gone out “in error.”

“An AUP notice recently went out in error that included incorrect information. PayPal is not fining people for misinformation and this language was never intended to be inserted in our policy. Our teams are working to correct our policy pages. We’re sorry for the confusion this has caused,” a spokesperson told National Review in a written statement.

Hehe, in ERROR.

4 Likes

More like testing the waters to see if people are brainwashed enough to fight back or not

6 Likes

Fair enough, agreed …

2 Likes

Still up …

If you are a seller and receive funds for transactions that violate the Acceptable Use Policy, then in addition to being subject to the above actions you will be liable to PayPal for the amount of PayPal’s damages caused by your violation of the Acceptable Use Policy. You acknowledge and agree that $2,500.00 U.S. dollars per violation of the Acceptable Use Policy is presently a reasonable minimum estimate of PayPal’s actual damages - including, but not limited to, internal administrative costs incurred by PayPal to monitor and track violations, damage to PayPal’s brand and reputation, and penalties imposed upon PayPal by its business partners resulting from a user’s violation - considering all currently existing circumstances, including the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to PayPal that reasonably could be anticipated because, due to the nature of the violations of the Acceptable Use Policy, actual damages would be impractical or extremely difficult to calculate. PayPal may deduct such damages directly from any existing balance in any PayPal account you control.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#restricted-activities

2 Likes

That’s actually what got me into this topic, because I could see the smear campaign during the whole Evali thing and magically people forget the: Crisis Actors, The photoshopped images of people in hospitals on stock image sites, etc… Really makes you wonder how deep the brainwashing goes.

2 Likes

If this is true and they actually do it, a person would have to be moron to continue using them. I suspect it’s a threat as they’ll end up on court. Also, as companies such as fucktwits is finding out, putting ideology before profit is a losing business model. Smarter people will either create new businesses or take them over, ala Musk.

3 Likes

I believe that’s exactly it. If no one had pushed back the rule would have remained. It’s very similar to bullying. If you push back a bully he’ll think twice about doing it again. If you beat him to the ground and he requires reconstructive surgery then everyone will will give you a very wide berth as you walk down the street. Personally, I’m a fan of the latter option.

5 Likes

There can be only one way. :smirk:

6 Likes

That is a GREAT quote @mikser.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke. 1729 – 1797

5 Likes

@anon44012888, I suggest the wormhole is VERY deep …

1 Like

4 Likes

Well look at our food in North America, did you know that we have a list of like 30+ ingredients used for food that are Approved by the FDA, yet are banned in other countries? There’s a lot to it, fertility is down, ambition and mental health are down, sex drive is being diminished due to T depletion. We’re being poisoned and if you want to eat the affordable options are ones that have those ingredients in them and GOOD LUCK PRONOUNCING THEM.

3 Likes

I like this dude’s commentary:

5 Likes

Pfizer admits to not testing the vaccines before they rolled them out…

Safe and Effective. Body count is rising.

4 Likes

WARNING ---- GRAPHIC CONTENT !!!

I’m angry that people still don’t think, or believe that we have a SERIOUS CRIME PROBLEM in Philly, and MANY cities across the US. Can we NOW admit, that things are getting out of control ?

GRAPHIC CONTENT !!

https://www.infowars.com/posts/shock-videos-brutal-executions-on-streets-of-philadelphia/

https://twitter.com/PhillyCrimeUpd/status/1579524300230787073

https://twitter.com/PhillyCrimeUpd/status/1578747952696152064

Philadelphia Lawlessness & Gun Violence 2022 - YouTube

https://www.infowars.com/posts/shock-videos-brutal-executions-on-streets-of-philadelphia/

Currently, the Liberal DA’s, and No Cash Bail seem to be working out VERY poorly …

2 Likes

I’m waiting for the war to begin.

3 Likes

It kind of makes you wonder @natbone.

Civil ?
Good against Evil ?
Taxpayers against Criminals ?
Citizens against Government ?
Givers against takers ?

2 Likes

Vaccinated against the government after they(we) realize we’re being culled…

(see my video above)

Revelation 13

2 Likes
3 Likes

@anon44012888, my wife is CONVINCED “they” will NEVER admit anything that will alert the herd.

Sometimes, the comments are as good as the content.

2 Likes