What do you really hate? (II)

What I predict happening is either something major is going to happen where power/networks are down and we won’t be able to keep track of who is dead or not. There’s a lot of people who are filthy rich that have bunkers already, like Besoz… He bored a hole into a mountain where he lives, pretty nice place to hang out. There’s places all over NZ that are lavish as well, companies advertising them.

There’s 3 AWS servers for the entire world, if they don’t happen to function society turns into chaos.

There’s fellows on the Discord here that have already been stocking up on supplies and ammo to defend their properties.

2 Likes

Hehe, I hope they are. There are SOME of us, who have already BEEN stocked up. Said by someone else, “Those who panic, are always the ones who were unprepared …”.

3 Likes

Either the 1st or fourth will do.

2 Likes

Joel come back! We need you. Where did he go now?

3 Likes

Ostrich

He probably got scared again :laughing:

That’ll do, it encompasses all the others. That war has been going on for a long time.
I never thought I would become a bible thumper, but the signs are definitely there.

I think this is the final fight. I know people have been saying this since forever, whenever times were bad, but and it is a very big but…
These fuckers are talking about taking our free will, with the help of chips and nano technology.

That’s never happened before, ever! People could be forced by various means to comply, but there was always a choice. A lousy one usually, but still a choice.

Our Prime Dictator has been exposed as the errand boy of Claus Schwab.
Politicians in the House of Representatives, who’s job it is to check the government, cannot do their jobs.
Required documents are not handed over. They’ve got to get permission from the WEF first :exploding_head:
They don’t give it.
When the rare individual brings this up in the House, the majority is laughing whilst shaking their heads. It’s plain treason, but it doesn’t matter!

Everything is in the open. WEF, the lies of Big Pharma, the lot.
Nobody cares.
Seems like the prophesy that the majority of people will be on the side of evil is correct.
They are scared of freedom, way too uncertain. Give me a basic income, a jab and a false sense of security and I’m your man/woman.
I HATE THEM. Got to stay on topic here :grin:

Meanwhile the bastards are just moving ahead. I was surprised that Charles became king since he claimed that all religions were equal. The king of Britain should cling to the church of England and no other.

It all fits, they’re all moving towards the ecumenical society, one world religion.
A religion that will worship “the one who has been wronged”, they’re not talking about the crucifixion here, but the casting out of hell of Lucifer.
Why was that again? Objection against people been given a free will.

The circle is round again. :o:
So yeah, my conclusion is that the War is on!

4 Likes

Power-To-The-People

7 Likes

I so agree!!! Grocery shopping has got to be the worst. I pay 12 bucks a month to have mine shopped and delivered to my door. Christmas shopping you will find me online, snuggled up with a mug of coffee while others are out there beating each other down over XBoxes,TVS and iPhones. Sometimes technology is just the best.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Auch :face_with_head_bandage:
I pay nothing for that. Not yet anyway, that probably won’t last long either.

4 Likes

Most of the state affected by floods
Incidents and Warnings - VicEmergency

4 Likes

@Sevencasper, @woftam, how are you guys doing ?

7 Likes

We are ok here in north western vic (left of Ouyen on the map) we are in a dry spot… for now :open_mouth::crossed_fingers:

Not sure of woftams exact location but warnings are current in his area :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Ya all good here lots of roads closed around town and I was cut off for a few days but having a house on a hill is a good thing

9 Likes

Glad to hear you’re ok @woftam.

5 Likes

I hate when things break. One of my main production laptops finally took the hit. Literally. After having been turned on non-stop for 5 years, tortured, countless image and video editing, AND, a crushing fall, ended it’s tour of duty. I can’t complain as it was a work horse. I’ve had great luck with HP’s although I’m picky which models I buy, including VERY old Elitebooks for recording, and newer Envy’s for photo and video editing. Let’s hope for ANOTHER 5 years …

10 Likes

That’s a good run mate. I have a Dell Latitude E7440 that has been in similar use since 2016. It’s still going strong and has been incrementally upgraded for ram and storage over the years.

Never had luck with HP’s, they are not bad just have not suited my needs.

Sorry for your loss :cry:

3 Likes

200w

:cry:

4 Likes

Yeah, it is really sad. Nitrogen is the excuse for everything.
It’s all bollocks. One farmer said fine, I’ll get rid of my entire livestock.
Unacceptable they said, we need your land.

They have pulled an old emergency law from 1952 out of a dusty drawer.
They can evacuate whole areas with that law if there’s a crisis, and since there’s always a crisis…

Ironically, we’ve had a building stop because of the same nitrogen.
There have been no houses build for some time now. People are still living with their parents when they are in their thirties.

Now all of a sudden they want to build houses. They are not for us, but for the poor people from the Ukraine. They have to live somewhere.

There’s this whole asylum seekers crisis in Ter Apel. It’s not a situation that cannot be managed, they just deliberately let it get out of hand.
People are sleeping outside, a baby died. Enough for another emotional blackmail campagne to give up your space.
You don’t want babies dying on the street, do you?

They want to start forcing people to take people in too and pay for it.
The Ukrainians get money, but it’s up to them to give you some or not.

These Ukrainians are a hard lot, like the Russians. They’ll end up making you feel like a guest in your own house.

I was in the supermarket the other day, I hadn’t been there for some time.
There used to be a very small vegetarian section, the rest would be meat.
The meat has now moved to a less prominent place, but there are two whole aisles with vegetarian crap.
It doesn’t look like they sell a lot of it :rofl:

I think they are doing some kind of test with some village that has to be totally vegan.
No meat or dairy products to be had.
I’m fine with that, as long as they build a large wall around it and keep all the vegans inside. Good riddance.

Another thing I hate, while I’m at it
:person_shrugging:
Person shrugging! Fuck WOKE!

About the energy crisis, a woman and her daughter have died because they used the barbecue to heat up the house :latin_cross:

3 Likes

Capitalism generates such a big ball that in the end it cannot be stopped… Every time it needs more and more and more, at whatever cost…
Now they are preparing for us to eat insects…

4 Likes

I’m in! We can start with the politicians.

6 Likes