What do you really hate? (II)

Actually, you’d then be eating rodents.
Rat bastards!

3 Likes

No, no, no! Rats are extremely social and intelligent.

Watching politicians debate is like watching a David Attenborough documentary, where he is showing the bottom of a dark cave full of slithering and crawling of creatures trying to get to the guano as fast as they can :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

So what comes next @mikser, sythetic meats ?

4 Likes

That’s something that you can already buy in Singapore. They’ve been experimenting with it for a while, started in the Netherlands :blush: where they produced the first burger in 2013, if I’m correct.

4 Likes

https://static.twentytwowords.com/wp-content/uploads/2nails.gif

5 Likes

Synth Meat, it’s what the body craves !!!

6 Likes

Reminds me of my ex’s meatloaf! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Already happening in the fast food sector. Not synthetic but hamburger being made from plant base material and then flavored to taste like beef. It is actually more expensive than beef off the hoof.

5 Likes

Rats and Mice are smart and have a heart and brain. Didn’t you ever watch The Green Mile. DUH.

3 Likes

I hope they use food safe PLA

DIY E Liquid Vaping

Mixin’ Juice

3 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn and THAT ^^^^^ is the scary part.

4 Likes

You sure bring up her a lot, need to talk buddy? Pm me.

DIY E Liquid Vaping

Mixin’ Juice

4 Likes

My dear, I’m gradually finding out that is one of the least scary things they’ve got planned.
I finished reading Sapiens and have started on Homo Deus. Written by the advisor of Claus Schwab.

That is scary. They are in the process of making themselves a-mortal, not immortal, they could still die of accidents or be blown up :grin:
He admits this would create a breed of very scared people who would not be willing to take any risk whatsoever.
Why gamble with eternity?

They are working on a combination of bionics, nano technology, biochemistry and such.

They, or he, has a very clinical view of the human race.
All our emotions are just chemical processes and have nothing to do with external circumstances, therefore they can be manipulated.

Let me quote some passages.

“The upgrading of humans into gods may follow any of these three paths: biological engineering, cyborg engineering and the engineering of non-organic beings”.

“Cyborg engineering will go a step further, merging the organic body with non-organic devices such as bionic hands, artificial eyes, or millions of nano-robots that will navigate our bloodstream, diagnose problems and repair damage. Such a cyborg could enjoy abilities far beyond those of any organic body”.

This sounds like science-fiction right?

“Monkeys have recently learned to controle bionic hands and feet disconnected from their bodies, through electrodes implanted in their brains”.

He wrote this in 2014! Pay close attention, they are going breakneck speed.

“A bolder approach dispenses with organic parts altogether, and hopes to engineer completely non-organic beings”.

You know what’s even better? It’ll allow them to go into space.

"For four billion years life remained confined to this tiny speck of a planet because natural selection made all organisms utterly dependent on the unique conditions of this flying rock.

Not even the toughest bacteria can survive on Mars.
A non-organic artificial intelligence, in contrast, will find it far easier to colonize alien planets.

The replacement of organic life by inorganic beings may therefore sow the seed of a future galactic empire, ruled by the likes of Mr. Data rather than Captain Kirk".

Me thinks they are using the world population to finetune their nanotechnology.
The little robots are already in the shots.

Mary Shelley would be pleased if she knew she was still relevant today.

2 Likes

Isn’t the whole black cube or black rock and Mars thing biblical too?

3 Likes

I don’t know. I’ve never heard of Mars in relation to the bible. I thought the black rock was more to do with Islam, the circling of the Kaaba.

4 Likes

More on that:

3 Likes

I’m not much of a prognosticator, but I’m willing to bet the US ends up in Europe once again to keep them from fucking each other up once more. Just a hunch.

2 Likes

They already have the 101st Airborne in Ukraine to fight

4 Likes

???
This is a global game, One World Government! US is going to do shit but walk in line.
People would be better off not watching these video’s. They are just there to confuse and scare you. There is no actual information in them at all.
They just end up driving you bonkers :exploding_head:

5 Likes

I hate QR codes. Even before they came up with the passes and shit.
Hated them from the start. Have never used them. They make me feel unwell for some reason :face_vomiting:

4 Likes