What do you really hate? (II)

Our government. Bunch of lying, gutless and soulless pricks.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Not really a surprise at all, ads on TV for Myocarditus, soccer players dropping like flies, people having heart attacks, “SADS” Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, articles like, “Car Horns are causing heart attacks”, etc etc etc…

Not even to mention “Unknown Cause of Death” is some how up aroung 15-20% around the world.

3 Likes

I agree with your thoughts. A sad state of affairs and seemingly infectious.

3 Likes

Yes @Joel, and it’s trending UPWARDS. BUT, nothing to see here. Move along, move along …

1 Like

We’ve got those now. Only these psycho’s have banded together in organisations like WEF.
This war is fought primarily in the media. They own it, so they call all the shots. They decide what you should know. Most don’t look anywhere else :woman_shrugging:
That’s why the Revolution will not be televised.

As far as these psycho’s are concerned, there are no borders. They want to turn themselves into cyborgs so they can conquer space and start a galactic empire.

All that armwrestling and strutting around is just a show to keep the plebs busily looking in the wrong direction.

That secure mail they are advertising in @natbone’s video, I’ve got a Swiss email address through protonmail.com
It is free, unless you want lots of space and such.

4 Likes

Agreed on the Proton mail.

5 Likes

Bill C-11 will be being passed here in Canada soon, from my understanding it will have a Majority vote which will mean the few of us Canadians on here will probably no longer to be able to access this site or view and read news, media, tv, etc which is not approved by the Liberal Government.

2 Likes

@big_vape @ladycrooks This means you guys, and others

3 Likes

Where about are you in Canada?
Can you tell me what’s going on in Alberta and Danielle Smith?

1 Like

Well, interestingly enough the UCP Party is a Conservative Party and our Last leader, Kenney, actually mentioned that Santa Klaus had offered all of them the book “The Great Reset” as a way to Coerce them. Now, She’s in charge for the time being and we’re strictly a conservative province, but she is more or less using talking points to win over the people that seem to know what’s going on. There’s a lot of liberals in the province but they seem to spend most of their time slamming her on Social Media, boy are they going to learn fast. Haha.

Essentially she doesn’t think we should fund Ukrainians and Azoz, she wants to get all the people out of prison that were arrested for not getting vaccinated and protesting and correcting the wrongs in a way, but not entirely sure her angle just yet. I haven’t read much into her but I’m picking up some, just not ready to formulate an opinion just yet and I guess I should spend some more time on that.

On other news, I have a job which will get me 2.5 times the money I’m making now, so I won’t be able to keep up with this shit as much as I have but will make efforts.

2 Likes
2 Likes

He was hated for not wanting to lock down, sadly and left. While I didn’t agree with somethings I will say he was for the most part on the nod and it’s unforunate he quit.

1 Like

I’ve heard her apologise to the people who had been discriminated and also lost their jobs because they’d refused to get vaccinated.
All the people in government who’d lost their jobs because of it were welcome to come back, if they wanted to.

She also thinks there is no place for an organisation like WEF and wants to sever ties with them.
You are just posting the video while I’m typing this :laughing:

We will find out soon enough. I knew Obama was a fake pretty soon because nobody tried to kill him.
Anybody who is serious about bringing about change is going to come across some pretty fierce opposition.

That means :poop: to me. 2.5 times 0 is still 0.

1 Like

well, 5 cents up from my original 2 cents.

2 Likes

@Joel, I’d not heard of this yet, so I’m researching. Thus far, it seems to be generally about “streaming”.

What is Bill C-11?

Introduced by Canadian Heritage Minister Pablo Rodriguez on February 3, Bill C-11 is the updated version of the Bill C-10 that the previous Parliament failed to pass before last year’s election.

Its aim is expanding the reach of the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC), which currently regulates content across radio and television, to oversee all audio-visual content posted online.

It defines as a new category of broadcaster, called “online undertaking,” any platform airing programs on the internet in Canada. From streaming services like Netflix and Spotify to podcast clients and social media of the likes of YouTube and TikTok.

These will be required to follow CRTC regulations that include adhering to discoverability requirements to better promote Canadian content, and disclosing confidential information like algorithmic data. They would also be forced to pay for an officially recognized license, known as the “CanCon.” Multi-million-dollar fines would be the punishment for those failing to comply with the directives.

Why is Bill C-11 controversial?

As mentioned before, Bill C-11 has been meet with a lot of criticism from politicians, lawmakers and online content creators. In fact, while some of the issues with Bill C-10 have been solved, some main faults seem to persist.

The first problem is around its vagueness in defining which content will be considered as Canadian. For instance, the American series based on the Canadian bestselling novel The Handmaid’s Tale failed to meet the standard in the past. The bill doesn’t give any guidance either on how CRTC will have to make the content more discoverable.

Another highly contentious area is around user-generated content. The CRTC will use three criteria to define material posted on social media. These are: whether or not the program generates a direct or indirect revenue; if some parts have been broadcast on a traditional platform like radio or TV; and whether it has been assigned a unique identifier under any international standards system.

As these factors can apply to most content posted on platforms like YouTube and TikTok, all content creators will likely be subjected to CRTC taxes and directives. This would not just have an economic impact, but YouTubers and influencers also fear infringements on their freedom of expression as the Commission would be able to promote certain content over others.

2 Likes
2 Likes

So basically, it’s all up to the interpretation of the canadian government?

2 Likes

It’s the same argument for what’s “Misinfo”… All that really means is, “What we don’t want others to know”

2 Likes

You’ll see that in California… Cali is persecuting Doctors who spread misinfo about covid, but on the other side Florida is saying, “I mean, it’s your call but +84% risk of heart attack”

Doctors have opinions on patient’s health based off of history and whatnot and with the legislature in California that might be passed, they’ll lose their license to practice or worse.

I also should add that this, along with things like the Hate Speech law in the UK, when you leave the definition up for interpretation, someone/anyone who knows they can abuse that law, will. Simple as that. Most people have been scared into taking these things and as we’re learning things like the CDC: Hasn’t Tested, Admitted to not reporting Adverse Effects, Getting Sued for not releasing adverse reaction data, etc. They’d do anything to get their shots because they’re worried, but that’s by design.

2 Likes