What Do You Really Hate? (III)

Dammit! You’re such a tease.

5 Likes

I can tell you who it was, via PM, but it will be later.

That is exactly what I told him when he got the new FLV flavors and wouldn’t reveal what they were, :rofl:.

4 Likes

Ttyl guys and gals…Gotta get the kids to school have a great day

4 Likes

Do you happen to have a spare one?

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes If that happened to me, I’d throw them in the Opus, deep discharge them, and rebalance/repair them.

9 Likes

@KC111 as far as it being good enough for a solo purchase, that’s up to you. Was it great AS a solo ??

YES !!!!
4 Likes

Illumn.com?

Pretty much my goto, the other i use a lot is: https://liionwholesale.com/

4 Likes

Yes…Illumn ty

3 Likes

I need ti get rid of my Nitecore 8 bay , so maybe ill grab an opus insyead of another gyrfalcon …Is there a particulat one that has this magic button lol

4 Likes

The 3100 @fidalgo_vapes

8 Likes

Yup… Sucks

10 Likes

Next time mix a 500
I used a 500 that came with Caps V1.
Rinsed it out and used that

7 Likes

What sucks? That you are almost out?

4 Likes

Just poured a quart down the drain. It was so brown and harsh it was unvapeable. It was getting 2 1/2 years old.

5 Likes

Yes ma’am! I have another 120ml all ready to go, but it definitely sucks when the bottles goes empty…

6 Likes

Yeah, especially considering how long they have to steep. I’m sorry you have to endure the waiting to steep part. I also mixed up a bottle called Blue Matter at the same time I mixed my Yellow Matter. It is fabulous, the taste of blueberries in Yellow Matter custard.

6 Likes

The bottle I made was around a year ago and all 480 ml’s were gone in 4 months

6 Likes

@D.Sims don’t forget to (if you want a faster steep), “seed” the new mix with whatever is/was leftover from the OLD mix.

5 Likes

Thanks SD. I gonna mix tomorrow- and that is going to happen. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I heard on a Dutch outlet that most people living in that area are Amish.
Is this true?

2 Likes