What Do You Really Hate? (III)

I did take a break from posting but all notifcations were dealt with and i checked on things every day …I would love for you to show me in PM where there was some unequal treatment .

1 Like

I will do that on posts going forward. It was during your break that I got flagged and had my posts removed, so it wasn’t directed at you. Yes, PM is the best way to deal with this going forward,

1 Like

I hate when i look at my mod and 1 battery is at 50pct and the other is at 75pct…

Does anyone else start to use ths pair as Single batteries ??? I rewrap the 21700s and use them in single batt devices

7 Likes

Why do some batteries do that if both were bought at the same time and used at the same rate? Is it a factory issue?

4 Likes

Im not sure to be honest. Its usually after a long while and ive used them numerous times.

I know i should know that answer , but i have never took a lot of time to learn abut batteries outside of the proper care

3 Likes

Ok, my 21700’s were all bought at the same time and I just try to re-use/recharge just a few of them as I need them just so I can see how fast they wear out rather than using them all at once.

3 Likes

I usually buy about 6 to 10 sets and keep them married so they should deplete at the same rate :person_shrugging:…For the most part they do . There are those rare times where one will start to die much faster

4 Likes

I hate how after I make a large purchase of flavors at Flavor Jungle to take advantage of the free s/h, and then, and only then do I see a flavor I wished I picked up. It is Ultimate Cake Batter. Now if I want to purchase that, it would be the only thing in my cart, so is Ultimate Cake Batter worth getting as a stand alone? Otherwise, I will wait until next time I need to make a large purchase.

3 Likes

THAT ^^^ is exactly what I was trying to accomplish. You just eloquently stated it better. I also buy 10 at a time at The Battery Store to take advantage of the discounted rate.

4 Likes

Its a good flavor , as a stand alone though I would have to go back and test that . Its rare for me to think a SF is worth vaping on its own

3 Likes

Never heard of this place …Ill take a look I think i buy from 18650 battery or IMR . There is anither place i cant think of right now

3 Likes

It probably won’t ever happen but I’d like to see the aforementioned posts and who is flagging them. I consider myself to be pretty open minded and in general, have a live and let live mindset. I could give 2 shits about politics, but respect those who do. It would take something really, REALLY wrong for me to even consider flagging someone but apparently we have a few sheeple among us who have skin on the thinner side.

5 Likes

Ok, I can always stock up on more PG/VG is I want to bypass the s/h. We can never have enough of the bases, right?

3 Likes

Thats my thoughts …if i get below 4 gallons ofvg and 2 of pg im freaking out and must order lol

5 Likes

The 18950 Battery Store (???) was recommended to me by Dave Romeo. Their Moliceo (sp???) batteries are great and so is their prices.

5 Likes

I wont put anyones name out there , but there was a situation last week or maybe the week b4 that a member got a bit Flag happy . Its very obvious when someone is being spiteful when flagging so i just hit the ignore button .

5 Likes

Dammit! You’re such a tease.

5 Likes

I can tell you who it was, via PM, but it will be later.

That is exactly what I told him when he got the new FLV flavors and wouldn’t reveal what they were, :rofl:.

4 Likes

Ttyl guys and gals…Gotta get the kids to school have a great day

4 Likes

Do you happen to have a spare one?

4 Likes