What Do You Really Hate? (III)

You have my permission to shoot her in the foot :rofl: (I was going to leave the emoji out because I didn’t want readers to think I was mean but what the heck…so I have a morbid sense of humor)

5 Likes

Omg, I just looked that up and it sounds like me. Especially the parts that don’t work so well :rofl:

3 Likes

Did you and @Ken_O_Where take this test?

5 Likes

What’s that, Ken?

3 Likes

Ive taken several of those tests over the years, all with the same results. The hard part to nail down is the subsets of each as the subsets are the most likely to change over your lifetime. I would go into detail but you would be better off reading about it on a site like that.

The UP is the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, in many parts of this area its still 1985.

5 Likes

If anyone could do it I know you could :+1:

5 Likes

Okay, I was just wondering if it was a good site or not? I don’t usually take personality tests. I think I’ll take it now.

4 Likes

As long as it doesnt ask for any identifiable information you should be good. Ive taken several just to see if they were all different with different results. While questions were oft similar the results were the same. I honestly dont remember which tests on which sites i took anymore. Sorry. But the info i have read on that site was dead on.

5 Likes

The site I posted?

3 Likes

It says I’m ENFJ (Protagonist)

4 Likes

The extroverted version of my Mother in Law, a wonderful person.

3 Likes

Of course she is :wink: !

I think I need to put my baby head down. Enjoy your evening Ken.

3 Likes

Rest well!

3 Likes

I’ve taken the exact test before when I was employed. It was fun comparing results. Mine was pretty close to being spot on.

3 Likes

Pretty cool quiz there @muth.

4 Likes

Okay well now that we know all about you, what do you have to say for yourself? :rofl:

3 Likes

Hehe, sounds about right. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I happen to be a virtuoso. At first sight it looks like I’m a pain in the ass.
Here’s a titbit about romantic relationships.
“If a potential partner doesn’t measure up, these personalities may simply walk away.”
That sounds about right.

I got distracted with this test, I wanted to post something else.

3 Likes

I hate that everything in the house is beeping with alerts, and I go to Weather.com, and there’s 6 alerts !!!

:slight_smile:

Filling the tanks now, with fresh batts, just in case LOL.

4 Likes

Hopefully you’ll get the “nevermind” notification. In any case, stay safe.

4 Likes