What Do You Really Hate? (III)

@fidalgo_vapes If that happened to me, I’d throw them in the Opus, deep discharge them, and rebalance/repair them.

9 Likes

@KC111 as far as it being good enough for a solo purchase, that’s up to you. Was it great AS a solo ??

YES !!!!
4 Likes

Illumn.com?

Pretty much my goto, the other i use a lot is: https://liionwholesale.com/

4 Likes

Yes…Illumn ty

3 Likes

I need ti get rid of my Nitecore 8 bay , so maybe ill grab an opus insyead of another gyrfalcon …Is there a particulat one that has this magic button lol

4 Likes

The 3100 @fidalgo_vapes

8 Likes

Yup… Sucks

10 Likes

Next time mix a 500
I used a 500 that came with Caps V1.
Rinsed it out and used that

7 Likes

What sucks? That you are almost out?

4 Likes

Just poured a quart down the drain. It was so brown and harsh it was unvapeable. It was getting 2 1/2 years old.

5 Likes

Yes ma’am! I have another 120ml all ready to go, but it definitely sucks when the bottles goes empty…

6 Likes

Yeah, especially considering how long they have to steep. I’m sorry you have to endure the waiting to steep part. I also mixed up a bottle called Blue Matter at the same time I mixed my Yellow Matter. It is fabulous, the taste of blueberries in Yellow Matter custard.

6 Likes

The bottle I made was around a year ago and all 480 ml’s were gone in 4 months

6 Likes

@D.Sims don’t forget to (if you want a faster steep), “seed” the new mix with whatever is/was leftover from the OLD mix.

5 Likes

Thanks SD. I gonna mix tomorrow- and that is going to happen. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I heard on a Dutch outlet that most people living in that area are Amish.
Is this true?

2 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn I do not believe that is accurate for East Palestine Ohio.

https://data.census.gov/profile?g=1600000US3923940

3 Likes

Thanks. You just have to check everything don’t you. It seems like everybody is talking shit nowadays.

4 Likes

Sure does, and it’s ALWAYS a WISE move to check.

5 Likes

They are going to adapt the Roald Dahl books to make them more contemporary and less offensive.
There will be about 100 changes, mainly to do with physical descriptions and of course gender neutrality.
I wonder when they will start on Trainspotting. They will have to rewrite the entire book to get that PC :nauseated_face:

3 Likes