What Do You Really Hate? (III)

I use the the first two, not so much the block though as I have yet to grasp the practical application of transversing into either the past or the future to actuate the change required. One day possibly, but then we won’t know as it will be something that alway was…

3 Likes

Hahahahsss
Precisely respect for certain ideologies has led us to where we are.

4 Likes

Well it is a rather niche area without function as yet.

My little Monster found photosynthesis challenging, I cheered her up by mentioning that if she studied it in ten years time, she’d probably have to face quantum tunnelling as part of her scientific foundations.

I am on a pee break, so I will source an easier one after.

5 Likes

Dumb arse postman says I’m not home then drives past a dozen post offices for me to collect at the post office over 10k when it could have been 800m.

4 Likes

Welcome to my world of useless postal services: I am currently in a limbo regarding a few packages where they promised to email me when they are at a delivery office but don’t remove the possibility of attempting to find my address. Sadly they class my current residence as the Black Fortress from Krull - one which teleports to a new location at dawn each day.

6 Likes

I have an elderly neighbor who was recently widowed, and she was having issues with a local shipper and I gave her a hand. I hate delivering toilets lol …

10 Likes

But you have lessened the stress of another through what may be a small action to you but something massive for her. So, treat it as your daily smile.

10 Likes

Good Brand at least

7 Likes

Ah, the Pippin - at least it was made by Apple.

3 Likes

My favorite out of the 3 at my place. Worst, and most expensive being Toto.

5 Likes

Ya kohler also has their own color match stuff which can be a pain but they have done well

Really toto ?? Good to know

7 Likes

Yeah. Both the seat and the lid shut slowly which is a good thing, but it often requires a second flush. All are the new comfort height and lined. The kohler seat just spreads your cheeks perfectly. Toto’s the worst for that as well.

May be SD should ask if he can take a dump once installed for his opinions :hugs:

6 Likes

Sessions Toilet Review here we come lol

9 Likes

I think we already have been getting it :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye::joy::joy::joy: sorry i couldnt help it :joy::joy: its your fault

4 Likes

How shall we name it: ‘What’s Drumming Up?’ or ‘Seasons with Seasons’?

5 Likes

What out Session Drummer might “drop a load on ya” :drum::drum:

5 Likes

Hehe, yes @fidalgo_vapes, and heavy too. Felt like 125 pounds a piece.

6 Likes

@big_vape don’t think I didn’t think about that. If I’m picking them up, and carrying them, SOMEBODY’S gettin’ a ride

6 Likes

6 Likes

Damn. Did you lose a lot of weight in the bathroom and were infected with YouTuber hair at the same time?

3 Likes