What Do You Really Hate? (III)

Any Flamingos show up to your place yet.
Heard on the radio this morning that many of them got caught up in the winds and traveled a couple of states away.

2 Likes

Hehe, not yet @Pastorfuzz, but I’m on the lookout.

2 Likes

Yah, I am the same and rarely use cash except for some of the horse stuff as we can get things cheaper that way (the old cash economy is still alive in some industries). We have a $3000 float that we keep just for this reason, but generally use cards or online banking.

We use one for investment purposes as they offer higher interest on term deposits. Can use online banking to transfer to and from our “REAL” bank (Westpac).

2 Likes

I really hate people spewing their hate in this topic.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I hate that I have to turn my phone sideways to :+1: on a post :grin:

5 Likes

4 Likes

I think this may well be “Too Little Too Late”. You decide …

3 Likes

From what I read, it seems to be a false flag ?!?

3 Likes

Actually, I thought they already had a pretty good handle on it :grin:

8 Likes

@robrrt1 so not much on the “concealed carry” I see.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes
3 Likes

If it’s really so bad, they would keep it inhouse so they could keep that windfall of “fines”

3 Likes

I hate people sending me video’s of people solving Rubik’s Cubes in a few seconds after I managed to figure the thing out.
None of them have send me a video of themselves doing it that fast, or at all for that matter.
So until you do :no_mouth:

2 Likes

OK, so Roos are trying to drown dogs now ?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/man-punches-kangaroo-that-was-drowning-his-dog-interspecies-brawl-ensues/vi-AA1iiRD2

3 Likes

What I really hate is #1 being away from here too long and #2 not knowing how to change my email contact address in my ELR account.

#1 – Being away too long … What an interesting last 4 or 5 months it’s been.

Boy meets girl. Boy falls in love with said girl (or so he thought). Girl betrays boy (that’s a whole other story in itself). Boy dumps girl … you know how the story goes. Now that the dust has settled, I realize that particular pairing wasn’t meant to be. Now, if someone else comes along, all well and good but if not, no big deal.

Then, as sometimes happens, I came across a subject that piqued my interest which ultimately led to my decision to write a non-fiction book about it (still loads of research to do). That research led me somewhere else and somewhere else again and next thing I know I’m totally engrossed in chasing all sorts of shit down a multitude of rabbit holes. Sometimes I curse myself that I’m so interested in educating myself on diverse and seemingly unrelated topics. It’s a cross I have to bear for my inquisitive nature I suppose.

Anyway, time rolled on and many “ELR update emails” later, it finally dawned on me that I needed to get back here and see how the family was getting on and to catch up. I’ll have a lot more time to visit more regularly now that the footy season has finished and “that girl” is gone from my life :wink:.

#2 – changing my email address … I’ve gone into my account and this is what I see:

Anyone know how I can change my email address? The one I have now is not being “supported” by my ISP any longer so I need to change it over to another one. Not quite sure what “email can be updated from authentication provider” actually means and can’t see anywhere else where I can update it.

OK, that’s it. Off I go catching up with a shit-load of thread comments I need to read. It’s gonna be tough work but I accept it as my punishment for wandering off :laughing:. Cheers.

9 Likes

If your having problems and cant do it PM me or Rocky02852, or Ken O Where and we can do it

8 Likes

Try to change it in main ELR (recipe page), not in forum ELR.
:: Login e-Liquid Calculator

Welcome back!

8 Likes

Thanks @Mikser, problem solved :tada:. Never thought of looking over there. You’re a bloody legend mate!

Thanks too @fidalgo_vapes for jumping in so quick and offering to help. Thanks to both of you. Maybe I should duplicate this post over on “What Made You Smile” :crazy_face: Cheers.

12 Likes

That Reddit appears to STILL be #$%$%^&'d up…

3 Likes