What Do You Really Hate? (III)

No! I got a letter saying I owed them nothing. This guy was just doing his standard job.
I think the amount mentioned in the letter is probably the maximum amount they can charge you if you leave a wreckage behind.
However, this place is going to be renovated. I think they realised it would be a bit much to charge money for a decrepit dump, just because the floor and some of the doors of the cupboard weren’t spotless. :smirk:
It completely slipped my mind. I should’ve shared that good news earlier.

3 Likes

@STR8V8PING these guys are the ones with THE real soundbanks .

1 Like

Yea those higher end rolands are nice. My brother has a simmons sd1250. Its mesh dual trigger. The drums sound pretty good but has its cons. The hi hats and kick suck and the sound samples on the module arnt the greatest.

3 Likes

That we have less than 1 inch of snow on the ground. Ive prayed to Heikki Lunta every day and nadda. Im not sure if we have had over 6 inches this year. Makes me wanna punch El Nino right in his stupid face!

6 Likes

I’m not afraid of heights, BUT …

5 Likes

What’s weird is that I could do something like that in real life (and have), but watching this on screen makes my butt cheeks clinch :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I haven’t done anything like this IRL, but, I’ve been pretty high up, and in some precarious situations, but I know EXACTLY what you’re talking about @robrrt1, something either about how it was shot, or just seeing it on screen, is a “clencher” !!! I can’t explain it, but I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

3 Likes

So I just finished placing a fairly large order with BCF then decided to reorganize all my flavors, while working on that task I found out I had several of the flavors I just ordered! :face_with_diagonal_mouth: needless to say I’ll be mixing lots of things with milkshake CAP, SSA whipped cream, Ripe Strawberry CAP, and SSA Shortbread Cookie! Then found out my Malted Milk is growing crystals! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

It does that …So Does AP and a few others AP and TPA Malted Milk are bad offenders…Let the bottle sit in warm water and all will be well

5 Likes

Put the bottle in hot water and let it warm up. Shake like crazy. Happens all the time. It will last another two years if you don’t use it up by then.

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes @rcleven Thank you and I will do that.

5 Likes

Iv done that a few times

5 Likes

I have a friend in Vermont, they had this day before last… finally!
I hope you get some soon.

8 Likes

They have delivered my keyboard at an outlet somewhere in the middle of nowhere :rage:
They will send it back the 16th. It’s has to be done all over again. Bastards!

I thought that was a tip for my staircase at first. :laughing: No thanks.
I saw some small flakes falling yesterday. That was it. It is freezing cold though.
It’s a shame I’m not in better condition.
With this weather I can just cross the water opposite my house and get on the graveyard.
Gates are locked at night. Me and the dog could have a ball.
Another year. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Thos made me think of some of you guys… My stomach instantly turned sideways…

Cool stuff, but man I’d freak out!

7 Likes

I keep getting leaky Chubby Gorilla bottles from my BCF orders. This time it was Smooth Vanilla (FLV) and that’s one of their pricey flavors. humph! :angry:

7 Likes

I had a feeling about that keyboard but I didn’t want to say anything negative. Too much of that going around. Let us know how it turns out. Good luck.

3 Likes

They told me they would bring it to a pick-up point near my old house. My daughter could’ve picked it up from there.
They ended up bringing it to some outlet they have in the middle of nowhere.
It will be send back the 16th.
They can send it all over again, to the right address this time. I will see how it goes :woman_shrugging:
I’m happy it’s just a keyboard. I still got my dog. I don’t know what I would do if she was lost somewhere.
Go nuts probably.

6 Likes

That’s what I like about you, you know what really counts in life :hugs:

5 Likes

Losing enough that matters will teach you that.

5 Likes