What Do You Really Hate? (III)

I absolutely despise multi-mode LED flashlights. (and every time I order batteries, what do they send me as a freebie?)

Give me a flashlight that does two jobs: clicks on & clicks off.

7 Likes

Hehe, I hear you @robrrt1. I burn through a LOT of lights at work, and am always stuck getting the tactical ones, as they hold up a LOT better than the consumer lights. Sadly however, most of them have multi brightness levels (not really an issue), and then tactical red, and of course Zombie Mode as well.

2 Likes

I think some knucklehead fell asleep on an assembly line in China and they ended up with a million 5-mode chips to unload at half the price of a simple on/off model

3 Likes

Bad tide today. Close to coming in the house. Theres actually a street about 5ft under that. Good thing i moved my car to the highest spot on the island which still flooded. Got in the car a little,not a lot just damp carpets.

5 Likes

That’s just crazy man.

6 Likes

I should have kept my mouth shut, over the last week we have totaled nearly 2 feet. Sure is pretty tho!

5 Likes

Careful! You just might get what you wish for as the saying goes.
We took on 17" in the last couple of days . Would have been more but the first 8" was slush.

4 Likes

No bueno!!! :broken_heart:

4 Likes

Holy shit @STR8V8PING.

4 Likes

Jeez, that’s awful!

5 Likes

Holy hell, i shoulda scrolled up. Where are you located?

And, i will never whine about snow again!

5 Likes

A small island in the middle of Queens Ny. Iv seen a lot worse but this one was a little bigger then the normal full moon tides

3 Likes

Our snowstorms usually include tide and look like this

6 Likes

Wow, just wow. Sorry bud, hope it dries up soon.

3 Likes

Yikes, and now i reckon it will freeze on ya’s too…

Looks like we are gonna be missed by the lake effect stuff, thankfully. Out east of here, Ishpeming and Marquette are about to get the LE wet stuff.

2 Likes

Yea it goes down as fast as it came up. Started coming up around 830am , full height at high tide was like 10am and gone by 1pm

3 Likes

@STR8V8PING I don’t know Queens very good, but as soon as you said Island, I was like WTF ?? !!!

3 Likes

I can see JFK airport from my window. Its right across the water.

Dont worry a lot of people that live in queens dont even know broad channel lol

6 Likes

I recently found out my wife has been cheating, evidence:

She said it was a one time affair but then today i found another…

14 Likes

Throw her shit out in the street, or woods in your case!! Lol

11 Likes