What Do You Really Hate? (III)

You are so right. My brother told me the same thing before I moved to Tempe in the late 70’s. When it hit 114f I remember telling him that dry or not, it was fu**ing hot. I only lived there for just over a year. 10 years later he was complaining about the folks planting lawns and other plants that weren’t native and with all the watering the humidity has gone up substantially.

Today in Denver it only got down to -5f and is now sitting at -3f.

7 Likes

Man was it hot the summer I was there. The people who worked outside started at 6:AM and work till 10: AM then come out at 2PM and work till 6PM.
Phoenix is situated at the bottom of a bowl. Surrounded by mountains. Everybody I met was from New York or Chicago. I guess those Northerners couldn’t figure out where all the water vapor was going to sit.
If I ever go back to the area I’ll definitely choose living in the high ground of the mountains.

6 Likes

Shit its 28 deg here in ny and im freezing my ass off.

5 Likes

Prescott is gorgeous. About 85/90F in summer. Lots of horse ranches if I remember correctly.

5 Likes

I hate an accidental gravity dump in my Aromamizer Plus while laying laying on the couch! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph:

6 Likes

Ahhhhh, the one big downfall of the SC’s. :frowning:

4 Likes

What is this gravity dump you speak of? Sounds messy. I havent had that happen to me but anything i should make sure not to do?

4 Likes

3 Likes

@STR8V8PING if you fill without turning juice flow off, OR, lay them on their sides.

5 Likes

Iv had it laying on its side many times with no leaking. I havent yet forgot to lock the juice fill when filling though. Im sure it will happen though.

4 Likes

Embrace the suck, it will meet you soon enough. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

There will be a first time. After the first time you probably won’t have a second time.

8 Likes

I almost did it once. I was taking off the fill cap and when i tristed it unlocked but caught it before i got the cap off

4 Likes

I’ve done it many times. I often pore more in without turning upside down and locking out the flow. Sometimes it leaks sometimes it doesn’t. It does leak when it’s on its side. You got away with it that time. Me? I don’t nap with it in my hand anymore. :dotted_line_face::dotted_line_face::dotted_line_face:

6 Likes

Hehe @rcleven I’ve had THAT situation MORE than a few times.

5 Likes

Hmm i have had it laying on its side for like a week full no leaking. Ill try not to do that anymore now that i know

4 Likes

Just thought about this…

You mix a juice that off the knuckle tastes AWESOME ,but vapes mid at best- and then you mix a juice that tastes mid off the knuckle- and then vapes GREAT?!

Yeah… I hate that shit!! :laughing:

10 Likes

I’m glad to hear there are other people who are driven insane by those. PITA if you ask me.

6 Likes

When the flavors I like turn out to be gunkers. No sweetener, 0 nic and still Gunks. What’s up with that?

7 Likes

Every damn time. Why do i do this to myself. Smh. I was in the process of homogenizing a couple recipes and I felt like vaping just a chocolate juice but was too lazy to write up a recipe and just looked through my flavors and picked a few things i thought may work well together and mixed them up doing the math in my head for percentages because i wanted to get it homogenized while i was doing the others. Well surprise surprise its f$^%$ing awesome. I have no idea of what i used though. Happens everytime i do this

9 Likes