What Do You Really Hate? (III)

Why can’t the average homo sapiens turn on the exhaust fan after taking a dump? Febreeze sprayed into a room with no air flow equals rose-flavored shit :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

13 Likes

5 Likes

You building a diy house or something? :thinking:

5 Likes

Rhetorical Questions…

Is it too much to ask that a business who is selling your items on commission;
a) lets you know when they have sold your items?
b) lets you know when they are at the business?
c) replies to your message before two weeks have passed?
d) makes time for you to do your stocktake before putting all the stock in the back room to do a “deep clean”?
e) when you say you want to take all your stock, they can account for all items provided including bags supplied for customers?

I asked myself all these questions (and many more) over the past month and the answer was “No” to all of them.

Needless to say this business relationship has now ended. At least I got my money in cash this time.

Lesson learned.

8 Likes

More, and more certifications @Sevencasper.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Sevencasper. Sadly, sounds like you made the right move.

7 Likes

I hate that im on my last tank of my lemon cream sugar cookies but i also hate when a recipe is this good and i originally made a 30ml and vaped through it pretty fast . Hmm ill make a 60ml . Damn this stuff is good. Ill make a 120ml so it lasts for a while. 3 days later my 129ml is gone. All these empty bottles. Should have just made a gallon

5 Likes

It’s the pixie dust in the LCW …

7 Likes

I been vaping it like it has angel dust

8 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: For those who want to talk ! (Politics)

A post was merged into an existing topic: For those who want to talk ! (Politics)

Filed under… Things that only a journalist would write:
“You are a discerning reader of explanatory journalism”

6 Likes

Had a message from the hospital today. I have to come back for another colonoscopy.
I had one 5 years ago, they took out some polyps.
They told me they’d check in 5 years.
Doesn’t time fly when you don’t want something to happen again.
I’m really not looking forward to it. :nauseated_face:
I hope they call it off because I don’t weigh enough. First you have to go on a diet for a few days and then drink that laxative. That will not help gaining weight.
I managed to get to 44.9 kilos not so long ago. I’ve been a little under the weather and dropped to 43.7.
Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I know how you feel. I havent been doing great either. I keep dropping weight and not being able to go to the bathroom. My dr just told me today that i need to drink a bottle of citrate again. Its only been a month since the last time i had to

4 Likes

I do nothing but go to the bathroom. It’s just little bits. I get a weird feeling in my head, then my legs go all weak and I feel sick. Then I have to go to the bathroom again.
At first it only happened when I was doing things physically that took a little effort, like changing into my pyjama’s. Lately, when I have to concentrate on something, the same thing happens.
It’s horrible.
I’ve had this since they took out those polyps. It’s just gotten worse lately.
I feel for you. I hope you get better soon. It’s no fun going through life like this. If I didn’t have my dog, I would just say fuck it and give up.

7 Likes

Here’s hoping you two get figured out and regain your health. :pray:

8 Likes

Sounds like you git the opposite problem. If we can only trade eachother half we would both be normal again.

I feel your pain. Its def not a way to live life.

5 Likes

Maybe you should be the one calling it off. Doesn’t sound like you’re well enough for something invasive :hugs:

Have you had those symptoms checked, they sound odd :woman_shrugging: :hugs:

5 Likes

It sounds like extreme dehydration which happens easily if your going to the bathroom that much

5 Likes