What Do You Really Hate? (III)

Happens to me all the time

5 Likes

Nice…That cucumber is on point Provapes has really good recipe uing it with Honeydew and lemon i think…Great Flavors all of them

4 Likes

I’m definitely blaming @Lynda_Marie on this one @TimWV.

I’m VERY excited to hear what you think about your MF order, especially the Blueberry, and Wild Raspberry !!!

Just treat them like Barbeque, and always go Lower, and Slower with them, and they will more than impress you.

5 Likes

@TimWV out of ALL of the pics I have taken, this one has always been one of my favorites…

5 Likes

Speaking of which, I think it’s about time to uncover the ol’ WSM and fire it up!

While she has some culpability, it was YOUR review! just sayin’ :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Old School labels…They were so much prettier

5 Likes

The fact that we need this now …

2 Likes

Yup. It’s a problem that won’t be going away soon. Keep throwing more good money after bad, this is what you get.

3 Likes

Okay, I’ve done this twice now. In defense of myself, I do have a condition that’s throwing me off balance, including my brain :crazy_face: I was making a 15 ml recipe tester on my scale. Now we all know that the grams are the middle column and in bold black…right? Well, not for me at that moment. What I thought was the grams I was looking at, turned out to be the percentages. So, 0.04g was being poured as 0.25g, almost 6 x the amount it was supposed to be! I got all the way to the last flavor (7 in all) before I realized what I was doing. The only correct pour was the base total. I was wondering why I was running out of bottle space :crazy_face: . So now I had to pour what I had in a bigger container and figure out how the f**ck to do the math to save this monstrosity? With a little help from the ELR calculator and scratches on a piece of paper I was able to save it. It came out to a 100 ml batch (well, 99.07 to be exact). I better like this effing recipe :rofl:

8 Likes

That sounds like me. I make 10ml testers, so the middle and right column are the same on those. Then when I make something bigger, I often have to catch myself effing it up :grin:

4 Likes

Been there… done that. Don’t feel bad :laughing:

6 Likes

You’d think the bold font would stick out at you to prevent these mishaps, but no. Thx for chiming in, it makes me feel a little better.

4 Likes

When I print out a recipe I highlight the grams with a yellow highlighter

5 Likes

Thx @mstokens it does help to know I’m not the only one…but what a waste of time! I could’ve mixed a couple more recipes in that time.

3 Likes

Great idea. I don’t print though. Why do you do that, just in case?

3 Likes

Yep, just in case. I usually print recipes that I mix regularly.

4 Likes

That’s smart of you. Preparedness is something we could all benefit from, especially during these times. Good for you and thanks for the encouragement :+1:

4 Likes

In case someone down the line forgets to pay their internet bill (not me) :grin:
I don’t print though, just screenshot

5 Likes

I’ve done that before. Don’t feel too bad. I just used my mistake as a one-shot mix and poured out the needed base percentage to make a tester bottle. It wasn’t good enough to make more than another couple of 60mls before I got tired of it.

4 Likes

I do a similar mess up. I sometimes accidentally use the ml on first line instead of the grams and my vg and nic come up way short. Its because on elr grams in the second line and on ATF its the first line

3 Likes