What Do You Really Hate? (III)

Im still dealing with it. Yesterday i had to do basically the same thing. 240g half a bottle of miralax. Been 2 weeks of hell. I still dont even feel like its all out.

Good luck with the colonoscopy.

6 Likes

I’m back! Didn’t notice anything during the procedure. I was completely disoriented when they wheeled me back into the room.
5 years ago I had some vague recollection of going through it. Not this time.
They gave me propofol.
Since I’m a retired junky, they don’t use anything like morphine on me.
They didn’t find any polyps this time. I get a phone call on May 15 and then I will hear if I have to come back in another 5 years.
He didn’t think so. :partying_face:

8 Likes

very happy to hear everything seems ok. Hope it stays that way.

5 Likes

Congrats @Josephine_van_Rijn, welcome BACK, from the brink. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Numerous tornados in Nebraska last Friday. Lots of destruction statewide but thankfully no loss of life. Oklahoma not so lucky. I don’t know if these storm chasers are brave or crazy. Probably a little of both.

[RAW INSANE TORNADO INTERCEPT mode in eastern Nebraska from Lincoln to Omaha, Nebraska

7 Likes

My dad’s parents lived in Lincoln and spent many summer vacations there. The trip from Omaha to Lincoln was always boring for a grade schooler. What I do remember of Lincoln was they rolled the sidewalks up after 6 o’clock. That town needed the excitement.
Oklahoma? Has always tornado Alley. The tornados seem to aim for the trailer parks.

6 Likes

I did lose 2 kilos. I managed to get to 50, now I’m back to 48. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Hope everything turns out well

4 Likes

It will be fine. I felt pressured to put on weight asap before the procedure. I managed to do that. Now I can just take my sweet time getting it back again.

4 Likes

Maybe I misunderstood @Josephine_van_Rijn, what weight would you like to be at ?

1 Like

Well, I’m still at least 7 kilos underweight, so I would like to get that back. Part of that weight is muscle, the dog and I are working on that.
Spring is finally showing some good weather, so there will be stuff to do in the garden too.
:muscle:

4 Likes

How much does a kilo weigh?

3 Likes

1000 grams. Metric system. 1 ounce is 100 gram, one pound is 500 gram.

4 Likes

1 kilo is 2.2 pounds

5 Likes

Is also a LOT of Coke!!! :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Yeah both my parents are from Oklahoma. My Mom said tornadoes were so frequent there that many didn’t pay attention to the warnings. Hence more death.
Lincolns a great party town but I’m sure for a grade schooler staying at Grandmas your choices were limited. LMAO

7 Likes

Only a matter of time before Soylent Green is a real thing… :wink: :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Soak, rinse, repeat …

3 Likes

4 Likes

I feel ya. As I get lazier and lazier, my soak container gets bigger and bigger

5 Likes