What Do You Really Hate? (III)

Wow, that’s a GREAT IDEA. Shake-y shake-y.

3 Likes

Thats dedication. I just buy new bottles

5 Likes

Hehe, there’s NO way I could do that.

3 Likes

This is why i have used a different method …Buy , Use , throw away , grab new…lol

5 Likes

I wish I could, but on average, I’m running about 80 bottles per session, so …

2 Likes

80 per session. Holy shit. Do you vape all that juice in a day

2 Likes

Gotta be my least favorite job of DIY!! :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Glad to hear your got the all clear. Anesthesia (and pain meds) for those of us who are in recovery can be tricky. I let every doctor and dentist I see know that I am in recovery and take it very seriously. I had one dentist thank me and said, “You folks are a crap shoot with regard to numbing agents. One time a small amount will deaden everything and the next time we have to hit you with enough to knock out an elephant.” He said that is why he always starts with the smallest dose when someone says they are in recovery. Keep feeling better and better.

4 Likes

Next step: A repurposed test tube rack opposite a component fan :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I didn’t picture you as a Pump the Landfill kinda guy.

@STR8V8PING I might have 50-60 testers for SFT, and the rest prototypes, maybe personal, etc.

2 Likes

I dont recycle i refuse. I just dont have the time or patience. I use to wash bottles . They are cheap enough to toss for me

3 Likes

I was told they gave me extra. The woman laying next to me was having her procedure after me, and she was already drinking coffee and eating a raisin bun when I just started to wake up. :grin:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I can’t find my tinfoil hat.

https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/news/severe-geomagnetic-storming-likely-continue

1 Like

You could use a colander, I’m using my cone shaped fine mesh broth strainer

3 Likes

Much ado about nothing.
Read the Noaa link. Are these people crazy? Their point of view seems to be the Earth is coming to it’s end. People get paid for this?

2 Likes

Reason I’ve been inactive: My HP laptop has been acting up for a week and I tried everything to fix it, so I just ordered a new one today… and now it decided to magically fix itself :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Not really ‘what’ but ‘who’….The Australian Labor party

For ‘what’ they’re trying to do to vapers in this country and their methods in convincing everyone prohibition is the right thing to do.

3 Likes

What kind of errors/symptoms were you getting/having @Rocky02852 ?

3 Likes

Touchpad and Logitech MX BT mouse causing erratic behavior…

3 Likes