What Do You Really Hate? (III)

Interesting conflict. You had originally been using the touchpad with no issues, added the BT mouse and it worked, but later on, conflicts arose ?

2 Likes

No, I’ve always used the mouse, can’t stand using the touchpad. This is in my lab so it’s got to be all clogged up with VG. I got it when the intel core i5 first came out…

2 Likes

Funny you should say that. All of a sudden my logitech mx mouse started having erratic function like a week ago. It was like not moving smooth like it kept losing connection but then a couple days ago it started working fine again right after i irdered a new mouse

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve had that issue before with the MX, but this was causing crazy pc issues like any time I move or touch the mouse (or touchpad) programs and pages randomly popping up / going crazy, moving mouse or scrolling would highlight all text like trying to copy to paste almost like there’s a button stuck. I think it’s the touchpad on the laptop and not mouse. update or reload drivers did not help

1 Like

Definitely the touchpad, I just tried scrolling up using the touchpad and everything went crazy…

2 Likes

Thats exactly what was happening to mine.

2 Likes

One of my Dell laptops did that all the time so I disabled the trackpad in the bios and just use a BT mouse with it now. I was pulling my hair out trying to fix it but gave up in the end. Only use that laptop for media and video editing so wasn’t fussed on the trackpad anyway for doing that.

4 Likes

Man oh man. Guys, is this becoming the NEW normal ?? I hope not …

https://www.wdel.com/news/update-suspect-in-officer-involved-shooting-identified/article_310abfcc-12e4-11ef-b431-7f33238683f0.html

Wilmington Police have identified the woman shot and killed by police on Tuesday, May 14, 2024, in Chester, Pennsylvania, as 23-year old Yazmyn Stewart.

Officers were attempting to arrest her in connection to a December shooting when she fled in a car, colliding with several Wilmington Police vehicles as she drove out onto northbound I-95.

According to police, Stewart crashed the car at the I-95 off ramp at Market Street in Delaware County, exchanged gunfire with Delaware State troopers, then carjacked an SUV.

She then rolled the stolen SUV at the Kerlin Street off ramp in Chester, crawled out of the wreckage, and broke into an occupied home.

She took the homeowners car keys and stole their car.

As she was driving out from behind the home she drove in the direction of police officers from several agencies who had converged at the scene. At least ten officers, including five Delaware State troopers and three Wilmington Police officers opened fire. Stewart was pronounced dead at the scene.

3 Likes

Sadly, it is.

3 Likes

And has been for years. This is nothing new

5 Likes
2 Likes

Fox ran that story with the same photo. I guess they dig up crap like this when clicks are down

3 Likes

Yeah, they gotta get the cliX.

2 Likes

I remember that pic from the past when the kids were vaping illicit pot carts. It only took a year for the FDA to figure out and admit it was a pirated carts and not VG/PG.

5 Likes

EXACTLY @rcleven, exactly right Sir.

Oh, and don’t forget, the CDC ALSO (finally) figured it out. Well, after a while, and a LOTTA damage was done that is …

5 Likes

The government agencies never would have admitted to anything. It was the vaping public who figured it out and pointed (embarrassed the Fed agency’s) into the truth.

5 Likes

Just the other day I had to school someone that remembered these carts, after they said vaping it’s bad for me….

3 Likes

Yes, yes, and MORE yes (again) @rcleven

7 Likes

O-M-G !!! For real? That woman sounds insane. Was anyone else hurt?

1 Like

By some miracle, no one else was injured.

1 Like