What Do You Really Hate? (III)

Bloody wives… :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

And luckily I’m not affected by Poison Ivy at all. My first encounters as a kid nothing happened. It got to the point I broke off a leaf and rubbed it on my arm … nothing. Fast forward 40 years and I hit my golf ball into a bushy area with a big Danger - Poison Ivy sign at it. While the other 3 dudes watched, I went in and found my ball along with about 20 others. Nothing.

7 Likes

:rofl: Lol. You must have goat DNA. Poison Ivy is their delicacy.

4 Likes

I effing hate that I can’t remove the glass tank from my OG Berserker so I can change the silicone o-rings @lanc if you’re not too busy with your wife’s painful, pointy, broken off shoulder bone tip, can you help? Or am I getting you mixed up with @rcleven ? Which one of you is the Berserker champ? Is there a secret I don’t know or is it just plain hard to do normally?

2 Likes

@lanc13 when I tag you the 13 doesn’t register with the drop down list. Whaddup with that? And your name isn’t highlighted like everyone else’s :thinking:

2 Likes

It does for me @Ianc13 @muth are you usin a lower case L or a capital I ?

3 Likes

Lower. It worked because he answered but the gray shadow around tagged names is way lighter than all the other names. Weird, huh? As long as it works, Idc.

I should take a screenshot. Later, I gotta buy some flavors now.

3 Likes

I need Fig Fresh (Fico) (FA). Where the hell is it? Does BCF call it something else?

2 Likes

Yeah, not sure @muth why it would do that…
@Ianc13 (works for me)
There is a ianc13 in the drop down for me with my dragon icon and under that is a ianc that just has a green circle icon. No idea who that one is…

2 Likes

Ya , Ive always use a capital i so @Ianc13

4 Likes

Yeah something’s wrong with my synapses. I never had a problem in the past but all of a sudden I thought it was a lower case L.

5 Likes

I just checked out and forgot one flavor, Hate that, hate that, hate that!

6 Likes

Happens to me every time

6 Likes

I picked it up at Gremberry and got a few BB Flavorah flavors. That and our discount code made up for it. but more importantly I like supporting them.

3 Likes

I love their chocolate overload. I gotta pick up the vanilla overload from them

4 Likes

Thank you to everyone that sent me kind words, advice and emoji’s, they all mean a lot to me. :face_holding_back_tears:

10 Likes

If you can’t remove the glass that’s telling me you got a good seal . If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Your more likely to break the glass and for what you think is general maintenance? It’s not worth it.

6 Likes

It’s got some old gunk/residue from the previous user discoloring the white silicone (a friend gave it to me). I managed to get some separation between the tank and the silicone seal, enough to use a toothbrush to get in there and clean some of it out. Ultimately, I prefer the black silicone seals but I’ll acquiesce to white if it becomes too much trouble or a breakage risk. @Ianc13 shared his method of getting off the glass but if it’s still a struggle I won’t force it.

6 Likes

Companies that replace a flavir with something different …if your a fan of Jungle flavors original Biscuit nomz or diyejuice canada…

From FJ

It has been replaced with ultimate biscuit. We have great feedback on the Ultimate Biscuit and many have said it is better. Please let us know what you think if you have tried it.

5 Likes

Definitly not better. Its different. Ultimate is good but i still mainly use the regular jf biscuit

3 Likes