What Do You Really Hate? (III)

Fairly agreed. Both are somewhat unique. Not very interchangible …

3 Likes

Just like nomz has speculos buscuit, buttery biscuit and shortbread biscuit or ssa with shortbread bicuit and shortbread cookie. They are different flavors

3 Likes

Why do I feel it’s a lie? If they said it cuts confusion and we don’t have to carry two different biscuits that I would believe.

6 Likes

Their margins are prob higher with the ultimates and why have another product that woukd split sales with it and need to manufacture both. From a business standpoint it may make sense but from our side we want both.

7 Likes

I believe the business aspect but their not telling the truth. Want both? Never understood the hype of JF Bisquet. Always used and to this day use INW .

4 Likes

Well, at least they’re asking us. We need to tell them that the two are not interchangeable. Where do we do that? I didn’t even see their statement about it.

2 Likes

Yes agreed…Ultimates are probably in house or domestic …The Original JF are made in germany so that can be something as well

3 Likes

I just did…I think im going to call

4 Likes

When Memorial Day ends like this is what I hate most today!

8 Likes

That’s bad Tim. Was it your property?

4 Likes

Yes it was my property, this actually happened Sunday the top of the tree landed 10 feet from the house!
My new Cub Cadet Lawn Tractor was in that shed.
All very stressful, thankfully I have good insurance however, 3 days before I just increased my deductible from 1K to 5K to save myself a little on my premium, talk about bad timing! :neutral_face:

7 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that brother. I hope no one was injured. :hugs:

6 Likes

No injuries just a good scare!
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Exactly what I thought @rcleven.

3 Likes

@TimWV been there brother.

5 Likes

I 100% agree!

3 Likes

@TimWV the tree didn’t take OUT the garage, but burst most of the joists, and one cracked and landed directl on my John Deere LX280. I feel your pain.

5 Likes

Glad nobody got hurt and that you have insurance. I had that happen before during hurricane Irene some years back. We were standing outside enjoying the hurricane(dont judge lol) when the strong winds blew over a tree by the side of my house. My uncle came within a literal mm from dying. The tree came crashing down so close to him that the branch ripped off his glasses. It took out the fence and shed but everyone was ok.

5 Likes

Home now @TimWV sorry about the damage, but glad no one was hurt. Can’t fix that with a copay for sure. Is the tractor totaled ?

4 Likes

Definitely have had enough! We might be heading to court because of the damage. Don’t want to go there but might have to. Obviously my damage wasn’t by Mother Nature.

4 Likes