What do you really hate?

Congratulations @fidalgo_vapes

3 Likes

the national news/politics wars and ā€œbombsā€ and the actors that are trying to stir the pot eh

3 Likes

I Do Not wish to HATE, but this tests me https://www.yahoo.com/news/pittsburgh-shooting-live-multiple-fatalities-152800281.html

5 Likes

Iā€™ve said it once and, knowing the current conditions in our country, Iā€™ll say it again. If someone wants to go on a shooting spree, Iā€™d really wish that theyā€™d start with the one staring out at them from the mirror.

Iā€™m not necessarily condoning suicide, but Iā€™m really getting tired of people going out and playing Whack-a-Mole for keeps.

6 Likes

I apologize. I read a bunch of comments and got pissed, so I deleted them.

11 Likes

What do I really hate? ā€¦ .not a lot. But, Butter beans are disgusting!

Uhhhg
really starchy, bitter and gritty ā€¦ HATE them.

10 Likes

Brussell sprouts! Never had them in any way, shape or form that makes me want to take more than the smallest of bites.

5 Likes

Soaked in Garlic Butter and GRILLED! Yummmmmers

edit: Of course, just about anything done this way is yummy. lol

4 Likes

Once again, we have proven that taste is subjective LMAO

5 Likes

When I loose track of time and leave someone on the grill too long.

5 Likes

So youā€™re the medium-rare type. Gobble them up with a little scream still in 'em?

5 Likes

I has to agree wit you Alisa. Love Brussels Sprouts and almost anything that way :smile:

2 Likes

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/dry-heave-gif-3.gif

2 Likes

I can vouch for this method, if done right, you wonā€™t be able to stop eating them.

2 Likes

My steaks are served to me with two steak knives one to stake to the table so it donā€™t get away and the other to cut it with! Rare Rare here :drooling_face:

5 Likes

When I was a little Ogre some times the toilet seat would fall down on my peepee.

4 Likes

Butter beans, Lima beans. Same, right?

Canā€™t stand them. The sight of a can in the grocery store gets me freaky.

2 Likes

My ex was that way with peas. Wouldnā€™t walk down the canned food aisle for fear of being spooked by peas, no matter how much I reasoned with her. Craziest thing Iā€™ve ever seen.

All I was saying was give peas a chanceā€¦

7 Likes

Seriously tho just put em in a food processor on pulse ā€¦hmmm just think about ā€¦I mean

Imagine whirled peas

4 Likes

Ha! Too funnyā€¦good one!

2 Likes