What do you REALLY like?

GODAMMIT BB…which part of fucking SECRET homosexual cyber debauchery did I NOT make clear enough??..

can open…worms everywhere (facepalm)

8 Likes

I was baited with the question, my bad Puggy…

7 Likes

Oh, now the truth comes out. Pugs I want half, NOW!!!

6 Likes

Nope, not that!!

8 Likes

Wait, what is half of nothing? Shit, @Steampugs get a day job!!!

7 Likes

Hell, I live in the woods in the middle of nowhere. The beach is a break for me. I’m tired of the middle of nowhere!

I haven’t had a pizza delivered for 17 years! My internet sucks. Cutting the lawn sucks. Branches falling on my cars sucks…

6 Likes

I will take that any and all day.

5 Likes

That’s what I said 17 years ago.

5 Likes

I will take that as well.
I love the forest, moss, lichen, ferns and all the creatures except blood suckers, and skin chewers.
I like the privacy and being able to walk out the front door, in my birthday suit, with a gun in one hand and a beer in the other with nobody to see or tell me otherwise. Target practice from the front porch or a window.

A mile long or longer driveway that if someone is driving up, they better be expected…

6 Likes

ELR Peoples and ALL of these…

16 Likes

It’s awesome for a while…

4 Likes

The shitty internet is the worst though. Sattelite internet being expensive and unreliable and all, but with all that forest, dont need as much internet. In the place where I speak of, I can climb to the highest point and get a bar or two of cell service. Lol!

3 Likes

Well well. The truth finally comes out.
@ozo’s soulmate has been here incognito for awhile! ROFLMAO

10 Likes

I work from home. I NEED internet! I bond 3 6mb DSL lines to get a decent wire. Not cheap.

This life is great for every reason you think. But those reasons also suck for convenience. It gets old. Pissing off the front porch never does get old though. Or burning anything I want anytime. Or a quarter mile driveway. But trash day sucks.

3 Likes

You need to get a gator for trash day! And I will trade you any time!

2 Likes

I used to do that. But now the back of the Durango is easier.

2 Likes

I used to sit and stare at a million stars at night. Watch deer and turkey stroll by. Listen to nothing. Drink beer on the porch. Wait, I still do that…

5 Likes

That sounds perfect Lexie3 i love spending time at the beach as well i live on the north east coast of Australia Sunshine Coast to be exact, we are constantly drenched with UV and salt spray perfect combination… but what i really like is that first morning vape, that deep dense cloud filled lung feeling followed by that slight nic buzz all muddled together with a beautiful vanilla custard…

3 Likes

Do yu have a favourite club VYM…bein in the UK and all yu guys have some of the best clubs in the world, not to mention yur long list of EDM producers…

1 Like

congrats on the new addition guys, beautiful child…

3 Likes