WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Got my Potato Chip order in from Pennsylvania today :yum:

8 Likes

91 on the card today after only 3 rounds in 10 yearsā€¦ I am addicted again!! :field_hockey::golf:

11 Likes

I used to golf long ago with 3 other friends on the weekend.
Stopped doing it because they banned alcohol on all the State courses.
Use to be able to cart around with a cooler full of beer. Not anymore.

5 Likes

My 6 month goal was to get down to 115kg and I achieved that yesterday and am still that today. That means a 19kg loss since January 10th, and a 30kg overall loss since October last year. My new goal is 110kg which I will give myself 2 months for as I am doing weight training again so will not lose the weight as fast. (fat loss weight tempered by muscle gains).

11 Likes

8 Likes

Congrats on the progress. WOW !!

4 Likes

Well done!

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer straight sprawled!

4 Likes

@Pastorfuzz beef stroganoff? Lovelyā€¦yum

4 Likes

@Ken_O_Where

this is the best thing Iā€™ve ever heard ever! Iā€™m a mid level ginger more of a mutt but I still get the benefits of burning in the sun

4 Likes

Holy crap if theā€¦marines?? flag Wasnā€™t there. I think I look I was looking at my own. very nice!

3 Likes

@D-a-M-o-N Iā€™ve got two coming over for J4th, and if my flags are fragged out, Iā€™ll never hear the end of it.

3 Likes

Youngest daughter & her BF are in Munising. Exploring the Marquette area today. Wed they will be going past your place, on their way to Eagle River for a couple of days, for more exploring. Dad is jealous.

5 Likes

From the very beginning of my mixing I have kept an Excel sheet of every thing Iā€™ve mixed, excluding SFT. On December 13, 2016 I made

Simple Strawberries, Strawberry Cheesecake, Sinful Dragon Drip, Black Honey Tobacco, Sinnamon Cookie Kustard, Blue Voodoo Clone and Grantā€™s Vanilla Custard.

You older members should recognize some of those names. I thought they all sucked, but thatā€™s beside the point. Today, Iā€™m getting ready to mix (which I do every 3 weeks) and the first one I do will be number 1,000. Itā€™s going to be my absolute #1 favorite, Lemon Tart, 200ml at a time. The total amount mixed stands at 57.6 liters. Damn, thatā€™s a lot of juice!!

7 Likes

Niceā€¦ The flag owner(s) always gotta make sure itā€™s in tip top shape.
never hit the ground
Etcā€¦
If youā€™re going to have a flagā€¦Ua best do it right or not at all!

2 Likes

I was thinking and it just made me smile I forgot to put my new vendor (to me) on blast ive ordered so much stuff lately. I forgot all about
nicbase.com
I got 2 liter premixed Delosi 6mg VG based 100% nicotine for I think $42 plus shipping.
Iā€™ve been getting my nicotine base from Central Vapors for the last three orders and itā€™s great. BUTā€¦
1Ā½ Liters (500ml LESS than Nicbase.com)ā€¦ Wait for itā€¦ $132 oh my goodness thatā€™s drastic. A quarter of the amount more at a fraction of the price that made me mother freaking :grin::heavy_check_mark::100::love_you_gesture:t2:

5 Likes
8 Likes

@SessionDrummer those things are beasts for sure.
I was a DOD contractor in Bagram for a little over 6 years.
there was a call out on the big voice one night about an IAE.
Everyone had to clear the flight line and one of these came down on its belly. (Landing gear wouldnā€™t drop)
It slid off at the end into the dirt.
You wouldnā€™t believe how loud that was and we couldnā€™t see anything for almost 10 minutes from all the debris and dirt it kicked up.
Only problem was 1 engine caught fire , one of the windscreens broke and the copilot broke his ankle is all we were told.
A repair team showed up and had that thing in the air in 2 weeks.
A sturdy aircraft for sure

8 Likes

Awesome video. I worked on the ramp, refueling, towing a/c, etc for 40 years. I never get tired of watching aircraft take off. Itā€™s in my DNA lol.

Nothing yanks my bobber and gives me a little chill, like the old round motor (piston) engines on startup and takeoff. Hereā€™s a little DC-6 clip. Worked around them a long time.

18 cylinders per engine. 72 cylinders total. 9,600 hp.
ā€˜If it ainā€™t leakinā€™, itā€™s outta oilā€™

6 Likes

The antithesis of an AA Sobriety Chip :rofl:

3 Likes