WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Sorry bud you need to vape more :wink:

5 Likes

Do you have that auto populate the amounts, or each session adjust your numbers?! #wow

4 Likes

Under 1,200 flavours?

Wow, I have 91 and dropping…

7 Likes

Hehe, no. At least NOT using that spreadsheet, it’s just for my smaller bottles for level tracking. Hot Rod’s calc does a great job of real time inventory levels.

@Ianc13 well I’m jealous of that, and I’d love to get much, much lower, as it would just make things, … simpler…

4 Likes

I bought him this tunnel, he just loves going in one side and coming out the other and trying to attack me.

9 Likes

Taking a page from the Globalists book, eh?

2 Likes

Thouht of @Ken_O_Where when i seen thia today…Is this familiar Ken O where

5 Likes

Uh, yeah. That there is down on the lake front and was part of the old Simmons Island AMC plant, if i remember right.

Why on earth would know about that? lol.

Both of my grandfathers worked for AMC, one was in assembly and the other was a loader for the trains and then for the ginormous ships that used to come to the harbor down the road.

EDIT: Looks like a “newer” pic as it has the condos in the background. Dont remember how old they are which is why i say “newer”.

4 Likes

For some reason it came across my phone …I noticed the city it was in .

5 Likes

The area used to be a blight but they turned it into a lovely area. Pretty cool that you just happened upon the image. Definitely made me smile.

Today the most recognizable building in the area is the castle where we store our cheese.

We take cheese seriously in this state…

5 Likes

Yum…Damn Cheese head lmao

3 Likes

I’m not happy this event happened, BUT, within 15 seconds, it was OVER.

5 Likes

Got the harness on Dude after a couple months of trying… will take him out when he’s done twitching around on the ground

8 Likes

This is some great Satire.

5 Likes

fried chicken thighs and a quick hot honey sauce

6 Likes

https://www.zero hedge.com/political/gender-activists-urge-anthropologists-stop-labeling-human-remains-male-or-female

5 Likes

That’s cats not twitching you got it plugged in :scream_cat:

4 Likes

Looks nice:) what’s the breading?

2 Likes

You answered your own question there fish

3 Likes

Yes, it may be 96 degrees outside today, and that never stops the Fluffy Bunny from getting a drink of some high quality H2O.

9 Likes