WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

That’s one pretty cat :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Chillin by the lake!

12 Likes

And this newer phone takes way better pictures than my old one!

10 Likes

Day 14 of incubation, 11 of 12 eggs are viable!

12 Likes

Yesterday, I read that some scientists want to change the name of Monkeypox to something that isn’t racist. Seriously. I then read a Tucker Carlson article and did the following. I called the CDC 800 number and worked through the menu to Monkeypox. I then quickly got a woman on the line. I told her that I wanted to let the CDC know my choice for a new name. Schlongpox. The woman asked how to spell that…S-C-H-L-O-N-G pox. She thanked me and I hung up. If you don’t get it, do some reading about what they’re finding out about it. It’s why the media has gone silent when a few weeks ago they were gearing up to push it up our asses as the next pandemic.

Doing that made me feel like a teenager and it made my morning.

8 Likes

Wow @natbone, now THAT, was a GOOD read !!!

4 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

What’s made me smile? Stumbling upon a website where I can finally watch episodes of Star Trek Discovery SE3 onwards, for free, all without the need to use torrents or VPN. I binged watched the first 8 episodes of SE3 yesterday arvo and I’m a happy man :crazy_face:. Just have to watch the remaining 5 episodes and then I can move onto SE4. Woo-Hoo!

8 Likes

Honestly, Next Generation was really good, I didn’t care for Deep Space 9 but I liked the Ferengi and after that I just stopped watching TV all together… The last Star Trek film was the one with the Female Borg and that’s been it…

6 Likes

:tada: Woke up to these two this morning :tada:

9 Likes

Congratulations rcleven, what a beautiful family! And happy to hear your hip replacement is going well. I took care of a family member after her hip surgery and had a good laugh when she was shown the x-ray of the surgery. She had no idea how far down the rod went into the femur. She turned chalk white.

6 Likes

Happy Birthdays! Cheep cheep!

6 Likes

and then there were 5!

7 Likes

They look very cute, we had a family in our church that we’d go see when I was very young and they had a shit load of chickens. I can’t remember if they have much of a personality with the time I’ve spent with chickens or not, I’d hope not because it would make it less hard to take the axe to their heads.

7 Likes

They do have personalities, I just call them all chicken, girls, boys, rooster etc and keep it generic, no names allowed :grin:

6 Likes

All I see when I look down, something jumpin’ on the ground scratchin’ dirt
Cluckin’ in the barnyard, tell me, could that be you?
In that case, lay another egg
Try to save yourself from the bar-be-cue

John Kay - Steppenwolf 1969

7 Likes

Much appreciated. Always great to add another member to the family. As far as the hip goes it has given me new energy. The dog and I are back to walking 6 to 7 miles a day. Haven’t done that in three years.

6 Likes

Just returned from the dentist for an exam and cleaning. She said I don’t need any major work right now. The dental school said otherwise. Beware, I think they want to do as many crowns as they can.

9 Likes