WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

I made a Druid in WoW that looks like Lemmy…

I call him AceOfGlades…

7 Likes

He definitely needs a bottle, or five, of potions of strength.

4 Likes

Having a peaceful walk through the graveyard and luckily having one of my own ‘wizards only’ wines to keep me warm and mollified

11 Likes

Happened to be riding around with a co-worker yesterday, got home, as was like, “Dude, where’s the SteamCrave” !!!

Now despite having an entire SC hoard, I hate to just open another box up, so I decided to go back in time, to the v.2 until my SC was back home safe and sound again LOL …

#Always_Have_A_Backup_Plan

10 Likes

8 Likes

We got him!

It took a quarter of a century but, in the end, an electrical menace has been taken down.

7 Likes

Definitely better than the Royal Mail’s tracking during strike season.

7 Likes

I need better glasses @Rocky02852. I read, more information will be available when we’ve scammed it into our network. It made me smile :grin:

This is my girl

7 Likes

I can relate to that…

9 Likes

I still have the warranty, but I was told to send me back in the original box.
That’s long gone :woman_shrugging:

And this

Eskimo: ‘if I didn’t know about God and sin would I go to hell?’
Priest: ‘no, not if you didn’t know.’
Eskimo: ‘then why did you tell me?’

6 Likes

Looking dapper on the crapper, Friday edition

6 Likes

If some young whippersnapper calls you old as an insult you say to them, “Thanks, I’ve won the life game. You, you may not make it to 25, good luck with that.”

6 Likes

I’m willing to bet there’s an entire chapter just about you in the DSM-IV.

5 Likes

Are you on the apricot brandy ya old fuck

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: For those who want to talk ! (Politics)

3 Likes

My wife is a manager at the local grocery store. We’re both on SS. I stopped in their back office recently. I was BS’ing with her and the store owner, and the produce manager came in, and commented that the Depends were on aisle six.

I said yeah Tim, it can suck, getting old, but there’s a silver lining. I get paid 24/7. I get paid to sleep, take a dump, eat, watch TV. I get paid to roll up a fatty and relax in the hammock. Hell, I can even come up to the store, and get paid watching YOU work. So, keep up the good work and try and get a little OT when you can. Gotta’ keep my gravy train rolling.

He walked out, shaking his head. The store owner laughed and said, ‘you sure shut his ass up’.

A small victory for the old farts.

13 Likes

Finally sitting down to finish off a few custom models as extra Christmas gifts.

This one has been a hell of an eyestrain to work on: as it is smaller than one of my fingers - Though it is for my tiny monster - so worth thousands of strokes on the ribbons alone.

The cloudy gel will be transparent resin in the morning.

12 Likes

I really liked Vallejo paints

4 Likes

They do tend to beat most others.

Most of my paints are Vallejo, then Green Stuff World and the odd GW technical ones.

2 Likes