WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer - man that dude is good.

4 Likes

I have no idea what this is, … but I like it …

6 Likes

Which in turn led to this …

8 Likes

Lol. i get it lol lol. :grinning:

3 Likes

I don’t like, trust, or use Facebook, but if you do, and you do with Firefox, maybe you’ll smile too …

6 Likes

I bought 2 used Rebels (Yihi+DNA) for less than $200. Coming from Europe, will take some time, but the price was good an shipping only $30.

9 Likes

My shipment from Steam Crave arrived today. I got some cotton, mesh coils, and their killer vape mat.

Big smiles

7 Likes

Nice. I want that mat

4 Likes

I will be posting a pic in a week or so. I ordered a new table and chairs for my vape room after robbing the previous setup for my other hobby room lol. I plan to share a pic of everything when I get set back up.

That mat…
I was expecting a thin, warped mat that was going to take forever to flatten out. It is actually really nice, thick material (like a squishy gel mouse pad). And it is a lot bigger than I expected it would be. Worth every penny.

11 Likes

This made me smile from a karma standpoint. Waiting to film a train, we saw a car get pulled over for speeding. At the end we heard him rev the engine to take off angrily, then this happened. Right into the ditch.

The police officer had to drive it out of the ditch for the bumbling turkey. I’m sure he had a nice evening.

14 Likes

16 Likes

Not sure I’d trust that cat. Looks like he’s got mischief in mind. :laughing:

6 Likes

I can’t tell who’s cuter !!!

4 Likes

Screenshot from a double stack Norfolk Southern approaching I caught this morning. man they are loud when you are close. It’s zoomed in slightly; he was about 100 yards away at this point and steaming in at around 50MPH.

13 Likes

It was a long 6 hour tat session, but my lady was all smiles when it was done, :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I would take the General Lee any time over the Trans Am… Bigger and better all round imo.

5 Likes

Really nice owl. Looks great.

7 Likes

What a beautiful little girl. And yes, Alisa, hubs is a cutie, too :smiley:

4 Likes

Wow! Great owl tat.:+1:

4 Likes