WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Wow! I’m always so amazed by the human spirit. So inspiring. Thx SD. Years ago when I was still gigging I was invited to play with this jazz group. They told me the drummer was a woman without hands and I was like WHAT? Now these musicians were serious and they weren’t going over there to do her a favor. They needed a drummer. Well, she had her sticks wrapped around her wrists in such a way…well, what can I say, she could play and play better than some drummers with two hands and ten fingers! I was humbled that day.

8 Likes

Me too. Except the doors would have to open. My fat ass would have a hard time going in and out of the window frame. Be comical as hell though!

6 Likes

At The Conch House.

7 Likes

QP in the Conch House !!!

6 Likes

How good Shitt’s Creek was

7 Likes

I can’t even remember how I found that show but it was funny as all get out.

5 Likes

Busy little squirrel, dragging his ear of corn, plucking kernels, and burying them.

11 Likes

For Smiling reason today I have to go for trying and purchasing a new kit today near to my house

6 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

Awwww that’s cute @Rocky02852.

Ours likes being snuggly… :grinning:

11 Likes

Reporter lose it on national tv… non-political.

9 Likes

Mixing Day!!

14 Likes

you was busy!

5 Likes

Almost double what I would normally do - lots of MF long steepers :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Fake dog… I can see it’s power cord! :rofl:

8 Likes

Lol, that is just to energise her…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Obviously not plugged in!

8 Likes

Trickle charging… lol

7 Likes

I saw a bit online about Elves (don’t ask) and the Fae that reminded me about one of my favorite ELR experiences …the night some guy claimed to be an E-Juice insider …drunk and ready to reveal the Commercial secrets of what’s really in e-juice. So in the Holiday spirit …a time of Santa’s Elves and anthropomorphic turkeys begging you not to eat them, I hereby deem this bumpable from the dustbin of Time. What? It made me smile :crazy_face: What is the secret of Retail juice mfg’s? Learn the TRUTH~! (ok it’s sucralose)

8 Likes