WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Yeah, me too :sunglasses:

5 Likes
4 Likes

I don’t own any other MyPillow products, BUT, when I saw the anniversary pillows for $20.00, I decided to bite. Better than expected, and a good purchase.

4 Likes

Well, that depends on the business.

1 Like

I planned to leave, though after many PMs, I decided to return after a break to focus on other things.

Oh, when you look into religions deeply enough, then you’ll realise that they fall into a few small groups which have the same values: Sadly the rise of Biblical Literalism from its late 19thC origins has clouded a lot.

Sufis are a group I have a deep respect for as they espouse the monastic asceticism and care for all I try to let guide me, and they do this in the face of being constantly under attack from the Sunnis and Shi’ites.

6 Likes

Well done and welcome to the forums. As a new member here, we’d appreciate it if you give us a brief intro here: Be polite and introduce yourself!

It’s just a way to share what you want to and show that you are not a bot or AI.

Hopefully you’ll join in this eccentric place many inhabit.

7 Likes

Anytime I can have one of my favorite comfort foods, pork necks braised with sauerkraut, onions and potatoes, and a Chocolate, red chili, mango vape for dessert! :grin:

5 Likes

It’s good to see you back.

5 Likes

Watching Elon Musk trying to out compete Putin for ‘the most delusional billionaire haemorrhaging money while only being surrounded by yes men’ award.

4 Likes

Sounds like a tasty dish. Tail and neck are fantastic cuts for adding a rich flavour to any meal. Although, as I have a Chinese family, the odd cuts are used a lot at home.

5 Likes

@SquirrelSmash, it’s great to see you back on board Sir.

5 Likes

Thank you sir. How’s your wonderous world?

5 Likes

My wonderous world is just spiffing Sir and I hope yours is too.

5 Likes

Oh yes, I am having a reasonably peaceful week while Mrs. Squirrel and the Little Monster play in Hong Kong and Singapore. I’m free to paint, sculpt and design, as they accept that I detest crowds and busy places without having a quiet place to escape to: That habit made me develop an encyclopaedic knowledge of empty spaces across China.

6 Likes

Any self-respecting squirrel should always know where to hole-up.

5 Likes

Indeedy and it sometimes helps with my wizardly reputation: When someone asks for the closest public toilet and I tell them that it’s awful but if you climb this staircase, there’s a really good behind the fourth door on your right. That probably explains why I had a whole swat team coming to my home while they prepped for the 2016 G20 in Hangzhou.

6 Likes
5 Likes

This one time when I can say that I hope a piece of tech fails:

All Americans flying around freely is just a multi-trillion dollar disaster waiting to happen. And, sadly there may be a few years of utter madness while agencies finalise who is actually responsible for licencing such devices.

2 Likes

While I don’t share your fear of the “All Amercans” scnerio, I am concerned about nefarious uses.

4 Likes

Well it just comes from the location of supply. I would regard Korean and Chinese drivers as being more unsettling after having a decade of deranged and utterly flagrant disregard for the law. Although, the time my taxi drove up a flight of stairs and a park was my own fault.

3 Likes