WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

I never liked RDA’s. I guess I’m too lazy to drip. I would forget to drip while concentrating on something and end up with a massive dry hit. I probably would have bought that one just for the looks though.

6 Likes

I think most people dont drip with rdas and use them on bottom feeder mods. I only drip with my rdas when testing flavors and recipes

6 Likes

I never heard them called that. :rofl: I use those with a reservoir, so I can see if there’s still enough liquid in it.
Otherwise I still end up with a dry hit.

3 Likes

Same here, Jose.

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Was going through my “vape apocalypse - old shit - tired of - didn’t like” boxes today trying to do a little decluttering and ran across my 1st DNA device… Hcigar VT133. I liked it so much that I probably had half dozen of them at one time.

10 Likes

Man @mstokens I love the OG, older equipment. Great memories …

6 Likes

I recognize them now. A friend of mine bought one with a tube mod to match. He loved anything with skulls.

5 Likes

I’ve got 3 Hcigar VT Inboxes and I love them. They’re about 7 years old and still going strong.

7 Likes

Apparently a big fan…

4 Likes

How did it end up in the - old shit - tired of - didn’t like box?
I just remember I have two Lost Vape DNA mods somewhere. I got one for a review, liked it so much I bought another one.
I will have to look for them when I’ve got the energy.

4 Likes

Newer and shinier things came along :grinning:

5 Likes

I have one. It was my 2nd DNA mod, and is now the mod that gets tankful #1 after a rewick just to make sure there are no leaks and everything’s fine. Well over 100K puffs, and purchased in 2016 IIRC.

It started out black and I wanted a yellow battery door. Within 3 weeks ALL the paint started flaking off. I helped it along in the never touched spots. Here it is today

8 Likes

I finally started digging deep into my gear stash, finding attys that were still in the box unused or ones I used maybe once. I decided to switch things up and start using the new old stuff. I’m bringing this up because if anyone wants to sell me their SC Glaz Mini MTL RTA or knows who is still selling it, I’m in. It’s a good replacement for KF 2019 when you want to give your babies a rest :grinning: Also, the Galaxies MTL RTA. And…if anyone knows where I can get a custom bubble tank made for a Serpent Mini 22mm that would be great. I messaged Ink Daddy but no reply yet.

7 Likes

Is this what you’re looking for?

I’ve bought from this site in the past, but it’s been awhile. May take almost a couple of weeks to get it. Just a heads up.

5 Likes

This is their sub-ohm tank. It looks very much like the Serpent Mini 22mm RTA but Idk if the glass is the same specs. Vaping best doesn’t offer the measurements. I’m almost tempted to try for $8.99 or I could try contacting them. Thx

5 Likes

This guy always makes me smile. He’s got a belly ache today, but still wanted a car ride and a walk at the harbor :heart:

10 Likes

If you mean Inked Atty, they closed up shop. Their website did provide measurements for the glass they offered.

7 Likes

That was my first DNA device too, @therabidweasel had sent it to me. Man i loved that thing, i need to take it apart and repaint it so its sat in a box for years. That thing was a tank, might be time to break it out again.

@therabidweasel If you ever get any of these notifications, i hope you are well and i miss your brand of humor, muchly.

8 Likes