WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Heehee, yes I did! Geez, why is the site still up with all the product images, etc.? It looks live.

Thx for the heads up. Retracing my thoughts, I think I was thinking of a tattoo artist, lol.

4 Likes

I smiled when I saw in the recipe feed a recipe by ENYAWREKLAW that was a suggestion by ChatGBT. Has anyone else used AI to crank out a recipe? What was it like?

5 Likes

It’s pretty cool, last night I asked if for an all TPA blueberry custard. You can ask it for different flavor houses

Although they are most likely grabbed off some recipe site from others work lol Wayne picked his own flavors last night. He just got the idea from it.

6 Likes

Thanks! I’m wondering if going forward, people might use AI for flavor contests and if there should be any rules around it? But how would anyone know the difference? :flushed:

I took a test last night on AI images and text to see how many could distinguish between real (human created) and AI creations. I got 6 right and 6 wrong! 50% is a lousy score for a test. It kind of concerned me that I couldn’t tell the difference.

6 Likes

The one thing ai cant do it taste

6 Likes

Could This Robot Chef Change The Future Of Cooking? on Make ...

6 Likes

Today is my 1st official day of retirement :grinning: Now all I gotta do is live long enough to enjoy it :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Congrats @mstokens !!!

EVERY day above ground, is a blessing. May you have many more.

7 Likes

Congrats @mstokens!!! Now go cross off some items on your bucket list!!

8 Likes

Congratulations @mstokens and I admit I’m jealous. If I could afford to retire tomorrow I would but alas that’s a pipe dream. On paper I’ve still got 8 years remaining unless I win lotto.
Enjoy and always remember you’ve earned it.

7 Likes

Congratulations! I’m so jealous…

5 Likes

Getting that first vape off of a fully charged battery with new coil/cotton and a freshly made bottle of your favorite juice. Ear to ear :grin:

11 Likes

That was me. I actually put it off for 3 years before finally deciding to just go for it.

I worked at the same place for 48 years… it was a family business and I went through 2 generations of management that respected, treated and paid me really well. The 3rd generation turned out to be asshole, entitled grandkids that could care less if I lived or died so I said fuck it I’m outta here.

12 Likes

Skips a generation @mstokens

4 Likes

48 years is some effort, obviously proving how happy you was with the business.
In some ways it must have been a shame it ended how it did but you’re your own boss now and time to enjoy the fruits of your efforts.
The wife and I are soon going to visit a financial advisor in an attempt to put some clarity over our future. Like most as I’ve got older I’ve seen too many friends or current and former work colleagues die too young not getting the chance to enjoy retirement.
Sorry to be morbid but that’s prompted us to take stock of life and hopefully try to enjoy whatever time we have left on our own terms.

Apologies for dragging your good news down!
As I say I sincerely hope you enjoy all this new found time and the fact that you no longer have to endure entitled assholes.

7 Likes

No problem dude… I’m happy as I can be right now. I’ve also had friends dropping like flies so I feel good about my decision. I did take an extra 3 years to prepare.

8 Likes

Just got home after shopping the in-laws garage. Came home with a new motor-scooter. I paid $500 for a 2012 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic with only 1000 OG miles. Father in-law hasn’t ridden it in years. Wont start due to gummed up carbs, but I’ll have it up and running in a few weeks. (Stock Photo) it needs to be washed and detailed. I will post pics when I get it all washed up.

13 Likes

Wow! 500.00 with 1K on it? Damn great deal.

4 Likes

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 02-04-39 Anniversary - E-Liquid Recipes Forum
9 years? Really? It really does fly when you’re having fun.

13 Likes

Congrats @Lostmarbles. Think back, to how much different the DIY/Vaping scene was, 9 years ago …

Wow. :slight_smile:

6 Likes